2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre pro old coins!TMD he eat

?"
I endure a way:"The travel unwell body dyes small Yang to need to be taken a rest."Hence in a hurry wove several sentences is kingly to send greetings to without the east falsely having, diplomatic corps' gift finish, return to the region to arrange good hotel.Connect down nominally I will stop over for several days at Ba Ke Tu in the court as an eastern visitor, the food and drink plays.I refused the request of Moor parties guide and said that oneself at will turns then, not the Lao is troublesome.The other party also have no again persistence.
Return to hostler room, I start getting savage."I must overthrow Moorish tyranny, relieve Ba Ke Tu in the court and build up free political power!You who support to come out for my station!"
My captain in every aspect and mutually Qu.Overthrow tyranny, relieve Ba Ke Tu in the court, build up free political power, this task too greatly and too pulled to order?Besides we connect a ships to all have no now, in case of the activity failure escape into desert again not we the voyage private's bureau chief, that is the Moorish special features!They want to hold tight us in the desert, absolutely than strangle to death ant to still have to be easy!
Though gold tooth I feel that I really has a little elephant little Bush, the dog bites a mouse busybodies, but I still need to insist:"Lao Tze cans not get use to Moor to walk sideways violent in action at Ba Ke Tu in the court!"
A few captain heel I the day is long, experience to whet so more difficult, my prestige imperceptibly stood on end, basically all of important events are gold teeth my one person said calculate.This undertaking although everyone feels some recklessly, because of my persistence, on saying to vote by a show of hands, nine fleet frameworks pour is have 8 to raise arm.
The don't raise hand of is myself.I waited them to all raise hand me to raise again.This is the commander the officer's in command of art.The everywhere has to be different from them!
I still remember Ba Ke Tu in this time court of go original purpose-black market have already sold the saint knight's sword.A chase sharp star class weapon, attack dint A++, I want 380,000 buy it down.Certainly want to let the saint knight's sword be stained with a Moorish blood, exercise the knight's justice mission!
At 2:00 A.M. I and 8 under charges turn over a hostler palisades, silently set out and look for the mysterious black market store of Ba Ke Tu in the court.Card is exploring to have to jot down in the daily record:The court expects a gram of diagram of so full of legend color, the greater half relates to the black market here.Here the illegal supplies commercial center of right and wrong biggest continent.The product backs of bargain all have an unknown story, or bloody, or scheme, or steal or cheat or rob since then.The liar, petty thief, pirate of all countries, the slave trader, steals treasures in tomb, the curio collector, speculator, the palace nobilities will appear here, an arrive at the mid-night 2:00-4:00, all person with complicated backgrounds swarm about here and pursue respectively of benefits.
The court expects the black market attraction of a gram of diagram such of big, because have you to basically can not buy a treasure thing in the regular store here.The king's treasure-house is also not necessarily so more abundant than here.Among all complicated goods, a carelessly you the meeting Tao arrive a baby.But rank the absolute being machine of the first in Ba Ke Tu's black market in the court be-the saint knight's a double-edged sword.The devolution is what a Middle Ages knight stays,beats by dre pro, in those early years he with this sword Cheng crafty in addition to was bad, left heroic good reputation.Posterity but don't fight to excel, gamble to lose to bequeath to the family a baby, behind drift about Ba Ke Tu's black market in the court at third hand.No matter how it is say, the sharp degree of the saint knight's sword is leave no room for doubt, the black market owner once threatenned:If have the saint knight's sword to chop down continuous weapon, the owner wishes to mutually send by this sword.Lead to an innumerable to slaver the trying of a double-edged sword sword as a result, but the ends all have to be gloomy to leave.
It is nothing doing to is strong to loot in this kind of place Shi.And don't say the owner of black market is strong private armed, if who the person dare to do like this, will become the bounty find of all countries adventurer desperado of Atlantic, Mediterranean, the North Sea right away.Because do to make black market to trade greatly to hate like this!Once this custom open, the black market owner's business surely can not do, the illegal logistics everywhere will also block, don't know into where sell Zang.So this is river's lake to greatly hate, even if being now Spanish king of the biggest power and influence or the national treasury of the Ao Si Man empire emperor is empty, he doesn't dare as well to easily try.The public enemy that after all becomes a criminal, the taste isn't very good to lead!
We come out from the hotel, the time looks for black market but cans not find.The court expects a gram of diagram to be just a small city, with literally and then walked 1 turn, because now is dead hour, everywhere all quietness black light blind fire, but connect the shadow son of black market don't also see.Think that Ba Ke Tu's black market in the court is only a visionary legend at me, more and more disappointment, the time prepare to get back, the rice Cairo person of Portuguese suddenly exclaims:See, before have a bridge!
Where is a bridge?Rice Cairo saw wrong!Just a rim of bowl is big of tree, horizontal at brook on, lead to opposite shore.No matter how it is say, decorate since and like this, the opposite shore necessarily has a hitch and need my gold tooth an investigation unexpectedly.
Was anxious to once walk tree bridge, opposite shore very big one weald.I start to carry my superior appropriation telescope(the modern brings of, red the outside hope far), on seeing, what a guy, a line of megaliths in the distance building, the guard is severe, doorway line up a lot of persons, seem is waiting for an identity check just can go into inside.That's right, deeply do so many chickens blare the dog thief's Tu to put together, is it Ba Ke Tu in the court's black market that is what more at the midnight?
Walk to the black market entrance, also need to check an identity, I before lined up a long dragon and waited to check I afraid also be over did business at 4:00.Gold tooth I am just impatient to wait for, to guard Gao Jiao:"Go to and your owner say, I am eastern thou country come of diplomatic corps.If he doesn't want to miss the treasure thing from mysterious east, it make him come out to face me to go in quickly!"
The identity of oriental is indeed as expected efficacy, love collect once the black market owner of strange rare treasure listen to an eastern bearer, and have a for sale treasure thing, all the way small run to go in me and my attendant accolade.
I look sideways on all sides, heart way Ba Ke Tu in the court how, black market how?I gold tooth a words not easily come in?Gold tooth I not only come in, the best but also need to procure the star class treasure thing-saint knight's sword of ranking the placard here!Think to here can't have, either real strenght with my gold tooth equal competitor!
The saint knight's sword's destining is mine!Miss my gold tooth kit in saint knight battle armor, own the saint knight's sword again at present, A sword unites as one, who is still me list opponent?Seven sea inside, gold tooth I am a Ba lord!
But really have never thought, sea devil incarnate-Fu orchid west the Si·The virtuous thunder gram came.The everywhere presses my a head of!





A spool of big voyage ages II chapter 28 is black to eat black
Renew time:2009-4-314:47:11 chapter word numbers:4264

The Fu orchid west Si·Virtuous thunder gram his mama is a bastard!I just not Qie he sea devil king iron wrist pirate Atlantic coast is rich with most of the slave trader wait various, head again loud and clear can be to eat for rice?Miss small pirate of my gold tooth is also well-known, association the elder brothers don't lack the pirate Wang Hei Hong's beard it flow, will I fear him?
The Fu orchid west Si·The virtuous thunder gram has been just calling plank with me!The rival that purchases the saint knight's sword today is unexpectedly him!380,000 minimum prices, because he calls with me plank, 500,000, 800,000, 1,200,000, have already shouted to 2,000,000 exorbitant prices now!The black market owner's faces all smile slanting!
Original gold tooth I am the person of a big degree, do only several 1,000,000 gold coins calculate what things?Just can't love.But the cash on my body only have 2,000,000 now!But the saint knight's sword I intend to obtain again!The Fu orchid west Si·Virtuous thunder gram!His mama of!
His mama's Fu orchid west Si·Virtuous thunder gram inclined Ni my one eye, easily shout a price again:2000001 gold coins!TMD he eats to settle me have no money!This gold coin makes me flustered and frustrated!Originally want to seek Anne Tony to lend money the Jing claps again, on wanting and losing power, for the that wage rate of Anne Tony, also not enough Fu orchid west the Si·The virtuous thunder gram one mouthful fills of, again report how much he as usual adds a gold coin and see come to the saint knight's sword is to intend to obtain!Gold tooth I grieve also!
The Jing claps a member to shout in the on the stage:
2,000,001 gold coin first times!
2,000,001 gold coin second times!
2,000,001 gold coins clinch a deal!
Mao!Ring a mallet to hit bottom, thoroughly smash my imagination for the saint knight's sword.
I leave a field in anger.Have no a face too much!Harm self-respect!Arrive at greatly Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论