2012年11月19日星期一

cheap dr dre beats e arrive finally hav

Bumped into a tree the inside still pared under many leaves and looking at to threw to fall in succession of leaf ……listen to the voice of that sand sand ring I feel that be not what leaf throw to fall of voice but is my voice of rational breakup!!
"Unexpectedly?I the bitterness did a decade in the mountain ……eventually make me do'person's gun unite as one', 10-year Ji bitterness for of is today, 'winds and clouds sword'take a life~~~~"'Remnants gun'do power to again use'unite as one from the gun', 'winds and clouds sword'the facial expression is seriously embattled.
"Stop~~~~"I yell a way.2 people suddenly hope toward me at the same time, in the look in the eyes the slightest not the Yan despise of air ……
"I simultaneously sweep, you simultaneously beat ……do I when just can finish sweeping this leaf?"I point at the leaf of ground to scold a way.
"Small brothers, this person but kill people innumerable of'cripple gun'you still hurriedly leave~~~~In case he after a while closes a person to kill!!"'Winds and clouds sword'the shape of one vice- big Xia say, but return that kind of in the eye the contempt that looks down upon a person.And give his evaluation in my heart be-you also not is what good thing!!
"Hum~~~"'remnants gun'cold hum a look in the eyes in also not the Yan is that sub- murderous look, and my evaluation then-though bad person, but also be regarded as'honesty'of bad person!!
"I ignore you what' cripple gun' also good, ' lousy gun' in fine let it be this ground of of leaf you definitely sweep for me clean-" I say.
"Hum~~~~Is a bedlamite!!"'Remnants gun'sneer way, because he from recognize is the name head quarter that the person hears him to frighten keep dither, and don't be moved to the person of Zhong isn't a superior is a mental derangement ……but at present this also however how the boy about 10 years old see can not also give people a kind of superior's felling, so he thinks the latter only is ……however conduct and actions'generation superior'of he also disdains to to the cutthroat in a bedlamite pain naturally!!
"Hum~~~~If you can pick me up to leave with you on recruiting ……"say I a jump but rise with quickly must almost can not the speed seeing take a bamboo pole dynasty'remnants gun'sting, but this a moment'remnants gun'regret ……for his don't already underestimate enemy and then regrets, because that kind of the speed isn't what he that kind of' superior' can attain.Know that avoiding being seen is useless after'remnants gun'can be hard pick me up this recruited, 'remnants gun'the Lun rise a short gun then toward my sting and at the right moment collide with my bamboo pole,cheap beats by dre.
'Cripple gun'inwardly secretly pleased,beats by dre uk, because he wishes regardless my fighting skill to have many high bamboos are always a bamboo the root is impossible and he cold iron make of the short gun compare ……indeed as expected his result for anticipating appear, bamboo pole from in the center break open!!The heart that he hangs Gao finally fell to the ground, such as not intentional outside my bamboo pole will split under his gun 6, 7, bamboo skewer ……so he reached mine'answered a to recruit'of the request can leave ……have viewpoint like this very obviously he is to have never seen I of uncanny smiling face, see I split till half of time at it in the bamboo pole of the bitter end released one Zhang, so sped time of bamboo pole fission, but also made the bamboo pole split of the bamboo skewer continue forward ……but I a Shan body arrived at his after death at the same time distance not, bamboo skewer like arrows wear deeply his shoulder, arm etc. ……some harmless positions,cheap dr dre beats!!Although having a liking for time is very long,in fact whole process' also only having doesn't arrive a kind of time ……
"Hum~~~kill people innumerable?My Pei~~~next go to and sweep leaf for me to go ……"I irony way.
"You~~~~"'Remnants gun'tightly bite a tooth very anxious to bite to die me.
"What am I?Do you mean to say you to would rather die than go?That is too good.The person having never seen to arrive to have backbone so for a long time ……show me your stubborn arrive what extent Xi of Xi~~~~"I make 1'knock ground you bone research'of the facial expression say.
"Small brothers ……" by this time resumes to come over from the surprise of'winds and clouds sword'finally talk.
"Do not calling of small brothers small brothers so warm and affectionate …… you also swept the leaf clean for me ……" I didn't give her the opportunity to talk!
"!!!"'Winds and clouds sword'stunned speechless!
" What?The your ear hairiness disease~~~give me dry to live son~~~~"If I at this time take medium still have a words of whip son to be like the lord of a slave more!
"'Remnants gun'this person can dare not provoke to ange to still listen to first his~~~~Our debt hereafter again calculate!!"'Winds and clouds sword'see a dozen and beat however again can not tell my depth again plus'say the feeling is invalid'of the circumstance is next can be soft-voiced rightness'remnants gun'say.
"Hum~~~"'remnants gun'cold humed a white his one eye that meaning's being like is saying:"Useless talk also says with you?"After pulling out the bamboo skewer on the body'remnants gun'fly next the tree start cleaning up the work of leaf ……
"Feed~~~~Also have there this place hand and foot hurry ……you these lazy ghosts just fought of energy all up there go to?"Hence rang out ordering of my happiness in the forest.Shout to shout me also tired hence I seek to come to a table, a chair still has the side of a pot of tea beginning recreation to sample tea's flavor a side to direct them two ……the heart beg for originally a work can also such of easy!!
Suddenly the attention way forest of my elaboration in many one person's step voice, the bearer supple body should be a women, very quick of I knew who bearer is ……
The "right bower …… you get up for me ……" beautiful friendship forgives to roar an earthquake the my ear Weng Weng keep ring.
"Teacher how so quick come back?"
"Tell me that this is what is the row?"2 people whom the beautiful friendship points at to sweep floor say.
"~~~~All is that I come to give you the introduction ……this'elder generation'call'remnants gun', but this is cleaner of call'winds and clouds sword'……"I arrive at 2 people's in front introduction way.
"'Cripple gun'and'winds and clouds sword'!!"Seeing 2 people must indeed is a bad reputation in the outside, even the beautiful friendship female evil head like this can not help losing a voice to exclaim as well, originally'winds and clouds sword'is a well-known robber, he not only steals things to return'have an affair with man'this also no wonder that why the beautiful friendship saw him and see cockroach similar;And this'remnants gun'of identity and his outward appearance return the true facts go together with, is a homicide wildly and must also indeed kill people an innumerable ……because he didn't count!!Don't know to have enemy for the sake of the reason why two portrait previous incarnations as well, the present life immediately after beats on meeting ……result a dozen is 20 years!!See arrive finally have a girl produced to them'fear to an idea'2 people imitate a Buddha to catch to return to the past days of self-confidence, even sweep floor also straight waist, the heart begs for "see to Lao Tze's elegant appearance not weak in those early years~~~"
"Right bower~~~are you how to know theirs?"The beautiful friendship still loudly asks a way.
"Return to teacher's words, just I am sweeping a leaf result to see two'elder generation'BE fighting …… not!Is an affair of honor!!Then two see I trail this'weak not through the breeze''BE developing' of 18 years old the thin small body do so'bulky'but'pain'of work, hence have the side endures of heart, the righteousness has never returned to attend to, the Qing makes an effort of sweep floor for me ……"I tell possibly own of'pain'and she to mine'oppression'.
"Cheat ghost?Do they have so good heart?"
"Not the letters all ask ……" I direction'remnants gun'
"Hum~~~~"'Remnants gun'do not jilt me to turn over head to continue to sweep floor to wish I have been enough unlucky today, in no case do this again'drop a person'of matter.It is one side to pour of'winds and clouds sword'good at is a person:"Yes~~~~This young lady ask your teacher who are this small brothers, please?The young lady's so young beauty doesn't know~~~~"The clear eye person knows on seeing that he is beating the idea of beautiful friendship.
"You shut up~~~~"If the beautiful friendship roars loud to interrupt' winds and clouds sword', 'winds and clouds sword'ate terrapin be annoyed must almost once swallowed spirit to go, because peacetime have no several individuals dare with him and talk so now then sky a bump is a pair!!
'Hua~~~'of a beautiful friendship let out inside the body while roaring of'gold emperor'Dou spirit, the aureate spirit is burning will round and round wrap up at the moment of she just like the indignant spirit in the flame, the Nu eyebrow stares of well Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论