2012年11月26日星期一

Artist Series y She stretches out

My heart is still so painful ……"girl suddenly and mumblingly to visit fish low language, the Chong overflows Qi in the voice Chu with helpless.
Hear here, my heart suddenly has muscular spasms.Always, I am increasing a woman for my own empress temple by various reasons, the language is soft, Zhi Die, white Wei, at least these three girls and I of the love fate of is to induct because oneself spends heart.In addition, and teacher Rong the Rong and Yu Feng sing of affair for taking place, not also because does oneself indulge the cause of he or she's feelings too much?
However I have no therefore live the step of I's indulgence, elder sister Shi, water lotus still has the attraction that can not resist to me at least, let I like the moth rush toward the fire sort hurl body to their emotions.
In the time that I indulge my own color heart, I didn't almost and never want to have already belonged to the feeling in the heart of own girl.Tangibly say, pure Yan and small cloud their tolerate and indulge, let me have shameless capital.
Chen Qing Yun is to just join me behind the girl of the temple, to accomplished fact she certainly can not change, however sensitive of she but can not face me to continue to own an another girl after her,Artist Series.
Love, its essence perfectly right monopolizes sexual.While suppressing oneself's man's natural character, the girls definitely felt many mournful and painful.However because of to my love, to that sweet of the house love dearly, the girls a painful cover up in mind, peep out of just warm and warm smiling face-in fact, whenever I increase a sister for them, all is at secretly and ruthlessly Tong they one knife!
Why will I become such flower heart?!BE what will I from had the having of innocent heart ambition youth to become at present this flower heart sex maniac?
I stare at Chen Qing Yun to can not help foolish live, various minds were turning over to flow out in the brain.
A burst of light breeze is blown, bushy the hair following a straight utter darkness show immediately float in the sky, 100001000 shining soft silks float to kiss in the sky, originally beautiful and slender incomparable of she is also the poetic charm that shows to float desire fairy.She stretches out the Xian Xian jade arm to embrace her own knees and seem shrinking of some cold shapeses shoulder, exert in the vision is be fond of Mang.
"From 16 years old more serve as clear saint female in the door, Wei, I have never been in love.Fell in love with elder sister in those early years of you were the prince charming's image in my heart, you had been staying to profoundly print to record in my heart,cheap beats by dre.So, I just with ease accepted this time and you together of reality."
The girl still keeps wallowing in his/her own heart world, didn't realize after death don't arrive 1 meter to have a men because of she but Zhan Li.
Tightly"is the empress temple career that I haven't adapted to you probably ……" girl the Quan shrink I Jiao Qu, was full of in the voice painful with helpless.
Is suddenly a take a man the body flavor and warm coat lightly cover with at the girl of shoulder up.The girl turns once the head see, immediately all over huge earthquake, rush toward a man to cannot help but sobbing in the generous bosom.
My wry smile hugs tight she, at she that pares thin fragrant shoulder up lightly tap.
"Pure cloud, and together, I discommoded you ……"
The girl urgently and hotfoot lifted a Qin head, fog spirit was fond of to have some anxious air in the show eyes of濛 ."Wei, I just of words ……did you hear?"
I slowly nod, the wry smile wears to hope remain toward water pond Xian quiet with grace visit of white fish, puckery track:"BE.In fact, I also know that I owes you very much, but I have already canned not guard my own heart.Probably, at after that woman abandon I, my heart has been already changed in character ……"
Chen Qing Yun Zheng Zheng the ground stare at me, very long behind another time cover up the Qin head into my bosom and deeply sigh a way:"The Wei is really warmth in your bosom!The Wu there is a kind of men's breathing on your body and seem green grass, seem Tashan, very thick of, smell and then let a girl son heart bosom surging.Remember very early a past I once thought, if this embraces to belong to me, that will be a how fine affair ha ……"
I some wry smiles get up, "probably because is a lot of sky of didn't take a shower to just make flavor ……"
The girl smells the speech can not help smiling and disgraced me for a while, sweet girlish voice way:"Just be not.The time that meets for the first time I smell you this flavor son, and the other male kid is very different, smell the somebody else's heart the ground of Peng Peng jump indiscriminately.Remember in the Di hall do we pull to begin to dance together?The felling in that time is the strong, I absolutely fear my own hearts to all want to leap out ……"
I in earnest thought for a while and shook head a way:"Have?Don't remember.Wu, however I still remember that your small hand is very soft, commences to have a kind of felling that lightly makes an effort and then turns ……"
Say I start to hold her that white is extremely delicate soft small hand, send to a mouth side to kiss for a while.
The girl nestles on my shoulder lightly on smiling and stretch out another small hand use the delicate and red nail digs to pull on my old face several bottom."In fact, at that time I is intentionally with hide those rascal for did the excuse become intimate with you!Hum, smelly Wei son, at that time the eye in your heart in but had the pure shadow elder sister lotus flower, certainly don't notice my this weed!"
Thought of a Liu Qing shadow, although that has already seemed"long ago" memory, my heart in still have a kind of piercing felling.That is an I usually especially the person of idea oblivion, often thought of her such as bone Geng is in the larynx ……
Stretch hand in an awkward manner will she that because of breeze but the messy soft silk manage fluently, I deeply smell absorb beauty like the body flavor of rose subtle fragrance."Pure cloud, do you regret?"
Chen Qing Yun holds close a robust waistline in hand, the Qin head is tiny to sway, bring me a burst of Xin joss-stick of pleasant breeze."Wei, if have no you, I even the lives will lose.Besides, in fact I still have been having felling to you ……"
She moves Jiao Qu to find out a more comfortable body, tiny sigh a mumbling way:"Probably,cheap beats, I still have to thank old sky of of arrangement.If be not so, I will definitely standing alone eventually old ……"
We like this and silently embrace each other very long, until the setting sun reflects Gao Gao's edge top red, cold of the mountain breeze start hitting the mountain brook of beauty, we just stand up to prepare to leave.
"Wei, let's dance!You in fact and most would like to dance with pure shadow elder sister in the Di hall, I miss you dance because of me today ……"girl suddenly and full of beansly pull my hand Jiao to softly say, the eye wave flows to turn, facial expression Wen Wan, delicate and touching, let people absolutely hard brush-off.
I am some difficult, smile to see her."Pure cloud, I can really can't dance!"
Chen Qing Yun stretches out jade arm to hug my neck and depends the Qin head of beauty on my shoulder, in my ear's soft track:"The dance livings from the heart, as one pleases but dance.Wei, I love you and really and really love you!"
Hear girl getting off the heart of deep feeling, my heart immediately surges and hug a girl along with her step lightly reel, have no superfluous of action, as one pleases but move, dance because of love.
Careful details girl, the delicate and red cheeks shuts on the tiny eyelids, the double eyes slightly take one silk drunk end of spring color, seem to be a cent outside charming.I cannot help but the love in the heart, on her jade face lightly on kissing, the touch is delicate to is slippery to warm up, lets people the Chi be fond of.
Girl once the Luo Luo smile, the inclined Ni wears the curve that the my small mouth bends an amiability.The "sex maniac ……" girl remains lightly smile a muttering way, the hands hold into a charming small fist to massage the sort knocks on my shoulder several bottom, "am not I just afraid of you, there was courage to give° this young lady to ea ……"
"Do you think that I don't dare?"I pack a shape of hideous smile, " bond maid, the extreme limit of challenge sex maniac is a very dangerous affair, don't regret?"
When the evil hand hasn't come in contact with the soft breasts of beauty, the girl has already smiled into one regiment and sticks own Jiao Qu tightly on me, I can not display evil claw.Is burning with anger under, hence the evil hand changes a way to stretch a round and smooth and swollen snow hip, the girl immediately screams, a pair of small feet keep jumping and continuously trample on my instep.
"Sex maniac!Shameless sex maniac!Pei, Pei!"The girl whole body being infringed upon starts delivering soft, but the small mouth doesn't depend on Rao not of still is taking the offensive to me.
Pretty raise a burly circle the hip change in the evil hand the Huan wear strange of shape, girl of of the voice gradually became the Nuo of hanging up the soul eclipse soul soft**."Wife, if we the seat open space ground come to time now field battle, whether very good?"
The girl frightens almost to faint, Zheng circle show the eyes absolutely don't believe his/her own ear Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论