2012年11月1日星期四

www.beats4monster.co.uk not take if 10 000 0

 I on smiling, Hey Hey's Yin track:"Whether is very vacant, seek your son to seek very hard?The future group leader affirmed by you suddenly disappears, the assembly hall is definitely disorderly set of?"
"You***, is the ghost that you make?Who are you exactly?Want to seek dead is be not?"
I sneer at a way:"We is who of no account, however if you don't miss you uniquely and only the seedling lack the words that the arm breaks a leg, in 40 minutes, right away rush through come 13 inside station!"
Is silent in Gua tube for several seconds, the Xiao is completely to have already humed a way:"You tell white a life time five, if my son has what matter, I will make him regret present life to behave!"Very obviously, I that harbor version that suppresses feet common Gua, already let his thinking completely lead to suddenly leave the white life time of field in advance five.After all white a life time five long reside Hong Kong, the portable under charge is there all a lot of of person.
This is the effect that I want to attain, even I need not do so intentionally, he can only can also affirm to is the hand of white a life time five times.Superfluous action, however make his exasperation burnable more violent some just.
"In the our hand, the person's intimidation is useless, words I say once, in 40 minutes you if can not take if 10,000,000 cashes arrive to, you became extinct,www.beats4monster.co.uk!The road doesn't calculate near, hope that you cherish time.Need not to need to descend form?Hey!"
"Mama of, you are also little these 10,000,000 cashes?How do you exactly want?"The Xiao is completely to roar loud a way.
"This you don't need to be taken care of, anyway don't carry money, could not see a person, don't suggest a condition with us, once time arrive, we kill hostage!Don't want to drag along, we know that you are a black eldest brother, dare to do like this, not afraid do anything."Finish saying I noded to signal hint for a while, Wei already one punch malicious shot to the Xiao hard lower abdomen of flank up.
"!"Xiao hard 1 bellows to spread, I sneer at a way in the dynasty telephone:"Heard your son's Ai, we not are jocose, before the person and money arrives, doing ten thousand doesn't want to drag along, a minute also not go!"The Ka Ca is a , have already hanged a telephone.
Looking at Wei they re- take away hard Xiao.Allowed ambition Heng to sigh an one breath, smile way:"Hey!Those goods 10,000,000 expensive not a little bit expensive?He can find out so many cashes so quickly."
"He could not seek, the nobody can find out."I ha ha a smile.The new style of cellular phone that allows ambition Heng to lightly turn that between each, so make to sigh a form way:"The Xiao is completely to dream also unexpectatively and unexpectedly someone dare to deal with him with this kind of means!"
"He is surprisingly of still have a lot of!"My view has already re- transfers the limitless star sky out of window.The open space is green and blue, the starlight gleams, I imitate see young green again that is soft beautiful of smile dimple.Is green, protect me!"Keep reciting in my heart.
"White a life time five arrive!"At this time a really be responsible for at unprecedented see a circumstance of wear toward our report way.Stretch forward a dynasty window to outside see go, on a footpath of down stairs, white a life time five is walking in quick time under one leading of brothers.
I to public signaled hint for a while, a person of oneself came downstairs to face to him alone.Under starlight, he one face of careful, look about everywhere to this unfamiliar and quiet place.
My dynasty that guides the brothers that he brings flick wave hand, signal hint him to return first inside the building, then just toward white a life time five long a smile.Way:"Is very strange?"
White a life time five blinked to blink eyes, it was me to see pure, not from way:"Is the Xiao hard?You be not with him at together?"My Song shrugs shoulders, didn't answer and just answered the tunnel asked not:"Have never smelt to arrive so delightfully fresh air for a long time."
By this time moon obscurely from the hilltop behind climb last the sky, the moonlight Yan went to star Hui.But let in the whole world brighter.Having already become accustomed to is dark of I, even can see white life time five wrinkly knit the brows, a pair of cunning eyes are more orthoptic than me.
"You what does this exactly make?I think you is make me come downstairs to want with me and say what rubbish, how make people take me to come to such a ghost place!"White a life time five cannot help but asking a way.Leave here although country villa in Kowloon isn't on the whole too far.But also want just about 20 minutes of car distance.
"I the useless gun make you come."I on smiling, doesn't matter ground's way:"Since came, don't complain so many.Month white the breeze is pure, come to this breath that appreciates a month the fresh air is much good, anyway you also withdrew to compete and why the need for continued foolish dirty ground of over there."
White a life time five Nu tracks:"Mama of, you play me!Say quickly, and old others?He makes me come to exactly have here what want something to say."
I stare at toward his facial expression, on smiling, Hey ground's way:"Is ashamed, he isn't here."The white a life time is 51 Zhengs, don't understand a way:"What do you say?You not is say that he seeks me to have words to say?"
I smile a way:"I say what you believe, how was you person's eldest brother?Is ashamed, today's business, also have no with old some relation."
White a life time five the facial expressions are one Jiang, then drive be a head shot one punch, for a while E way:"What do you say?"
I sneer at a way:"My words very difficult comprehension?Today is what I make you come to this, not Shi Shao Qiang, understand?Person so big one officer, I how point to call move of."
White a life time five this next is really completely stunned speechless, foolish for a while just suddenly way:"What person are you exactly?How can know my relationship with him?"Say his step backward on slipping an one step, want to escape.This is an old crafty huge slippery person, if not that being absolutely surprisingly he and Shi Shao Qiang of it of the secret contact unexpectedly has third party know, the root can't ascend my be.
However his sees his look in the eyes one Shan towards being me, , body tiny Qing, I have already known that he wants to escape.Right hand Shua once the ground tremble, the gun in the my hand already directly point last his forehead between the eyebrows.Sneer way:"Since came, so hasty want to walk why, don't see Xiao hard?You since hate him to hate tooth Yang, I give you opportunity with he list pick."
"Do you want to do what?"White a life time five some is taken by surprise.
My gun muzzle is a , the left hand is one card, has already give°ed his right hand to twist, smile way:"A short while you knew!
See I twist white a life time five come in, Xu Zhi Heng shook to shake head, tiny sigh a way:"You bound a person to really tie up habit recently.More and more do the task with ease."I am about to smile, Xu Zhi Heng already one Zhang shot to white a life time five, he is to truely fight a shot superior, just the Zhang good luck launches a fierce attack, already for a while white a life time five shots faint ground.
Wait other brotherses to come forward the white life time for fainting five drag along under go, he just positive color way:"The line report came, star in the sky and already the Qing nest start out!The number is very many, should fill up more than 20 cars!And see appearance thermodynamic power very fierce."
I order, the head vomited tone, way:"Want of is them whole family the old and the young a cake of.So good opportunity, will be once!"
This is for a long time the opportunity that I wait for, for the sake of the approach of this opportunity, I have already prepared and planned too long time.
The election of star in the sky, concentrated them almost all layer in the senior high school, could say to change anytime and location, can hardly let for a sky, star concentrates so.So when the Xiao is hard to invite me attendant sky of star this important meeting is a witness, I have already prepared to feel a best chance that this will be me.
No matter again long of wait for, will have a be over of, I completely settle with Xiao, the lunch box is in the tonight!Removed today, I wanted to want to carry the star of the sky 1 pot, the root is Arabian Nights.
My a person slowly walks to roof, examine diffused earth, the star sky bottom, mountain and the sky connect, heavy star fan the Zhui is in the whole world full of mysterious breathing.Have 20 minutes again, the Xiao is completely and then wills lead his owner horse to kill toward our place of 13 inside station, it is said that ancient times here is an ancient battlefield, bury a soul innumerable.
"Big gun, the whole OKs should you made moves!"I raise a cellular phone and beat to Ma Xiao Bao.Don't wait he to answer, I have already said with smile:"The other party is about 100 people, thermodynamic power very foot of, caution a point."
Have already waited for a horse small treasure for one night not from surprised for a while, way:"About 100 people, so exaggerated?"I despise ground Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论