2012年11月13日星期二

Cheap Beats By Dr Dre n Shu with the Feng

Respect to respectfully call a way.
His this attitude makes me have a little surprised, don't thought of for just a night he has thus big change.
However seeing state the son is even have already taken soft admit defeat, I also have no again difficult he, do a high carriage, power's regarding as yesterday's affair basically has never taken place and just seek chair piece to keep on sitting, then ask a way:
"The trend of imperial government how?"
State the even station of son is over there and finish to fully respectfully say respectfullly:
"The stating son is even live greater half generation son, to now just know that what don't judge a person by his appearance is, what be called a hero youth ……"
Hear this, I smiled, then interrupted Shen Zi Ping's words and said:
"Like, like, you are the elder of Feng Luan, is looking at she grows up, be regarded as the natal home person of Feng Luan, we probably a little bit misunderstood before, however now since already the Jie lead, so one-time gratitude and grudges are all all cancelled.I call your Shen Shu with the Feng Luan."
State the son is even to hear me saying this, lips**wear, finally just say:
"State the son is even to swear to the Gods, later if again to the master have the least bit of disrespect, thunder five thunders to bomb for the sky, always a life time not get super living."
Hear this, I have a little a pleased to hope an outside, the lake person of river has this advantage, as long as he recognizes quasi- you, can be dead set of be loyal to you 1.
However I also hurriedly stood and said:
"State an uncle, do you say that this doesn't fold to kill me.We were one family, had already said those to consider as an outsider too much hereafter."
And state the son is even ceremonious greater half sky, finally state the son was even to still say topic up:
"I get news to say today BE, today of early and with an upward exposure have fold son on many big ministers have to protect Wang Song of son, I still listen to person say, that opens widely a person to return to your home to get savage and make none of people dared to loudly talk."
Because mostly of circumstance I early have been already imagined, and see Shen Zi Ping's attitude to me change know the imperial government is to the point to certainly have big minister up fold son to ask for a favor for Wang Song's son.Therefore I has no how much felling towards stating even affair said of son.
But Shen Zi Ping immediately after say:
"However still have big minister master you the affair of sale gold medal also moved up, three match Zhang Shou to assist to be good at using a power job.Master do you see whether us temporarily avoid situation?"
The words of behind are to state the son is even to inquire mine, however I just shake and say:
"Allow them go to, a group of idiots, no wonder that Gao Gong will allow Zhang Ju Ya to be giving lane to come off stage to go, a flock of have no the stupid pig of brain, also not want is this affair of back don't have imperial house's person's at the back, his Zhang Ju Ya just be again big of courage also not dare to do so in this time, trust this affair absolutely can't lead long to pull in our body."
Some time I feel suspicious very much, why once setting foot in officialdom, so many persons of extremely clevers led long to pull battling out of power and influence and then will lose the intelligent wisdom and ability of in the past days and become mediocre, some time even will make one many let the affair that people can not comprehend.
"Still is another?"I become overdo to looking at to state the son is even to ask a way.
", To, also have big minister three move to say that Ping Bao dedicates to the queen mother of the birthday gift is false."
Hear this, my eyes a bright, the Meng was blunt to finally still make moves.Know perfectly well a way, this affair if leaks out probably be sacrificed by me, but he still proceeds without hesitation of do, get up this old fox not just and generally hates to Ping Bao.Ping Bao Lao's son, although know that this affair can not falter your groundwork, can even if is an ant to chew elephant to also have a day to finish chewing.
"State an uncle, you are the old man of the under charge of Feng Luan, originally I didn't want to labor your old man's house of, but now my hand in also is to is to can not find it the hand of getting empty remaining, so have an affair me to want to put~to the troubl you for a while."
"Master you what is up though order, I am to put together this old life to also want to accomplish for master."
Probably for rectifying oneself before to my disrespect, state the son was even to hear me occupying to want him to do, very actively wanted to make amends for mistake by good deeds.
"My under charge has some the craftsman in past now, they mostly still put aside at home, and I want you getting them to create some materials for me together."
"Material?"State even face of son interrogatively asks a way.
"To, material, " I order to say, "next move, you with together, they make them build some neat and clean glass plate noodles for me, these all of them were familiar light cars roads.Is regrettable of because is ex- some dates, there are many craftsmans at me here after learning to come to hand a skill, unexpectedly again go to don't house, make me almost family ruined."
Make reference to this, my wry smile for a while, oneself at the beginning is also the gist, think as long as the wages works to draw on a talented person, but who know but or have many workers be dug to walk, I let to state the son be even to looking at them this time, first, to mollify oneself for a while relationship with Shen Zi Ping's, second, be discover the Tu of those disloyalties in time, uproot soon very much, in case broke down when the time comes own important event
State an even face of son top but peeped out the air that a silk hesitates, then he asks a way:
"Are you to make me keep watch on them?"
I shake to say:
"This just defend Be suffered from to not yet, you go to after, in addition to wanting to speed up them to produce, also need to notice among them whether someone has disloyalty, who the most efficient.The efficient person gives out tip to servant monthly and has the person of disloyalty and then thoroughly keep watch on for me, if he dares to act and then comes to personal Zang to get all to me, then let him is in this in this world for my lasting disappearance."
I drive own tone to get a fright, when I become so cold-blooded, seem to kill people in my for is that so easily,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre, last time those two people in the icehouse, also have just my performance, saw come from F hereafter wanted notice 1:00.
See rich and honored and Shen Zi Ping, probably because regularly mix the vestige river's lake, used to see blood rain Xing breeze, state the son is even don't have special performance to my words, anti- see rich and honored but have a little facial expression pale, the vision has a little faintly, don't dare with me to seem to be many to me 1 to be afraid towards seeing, .
"I am to want them to know, I am a person with clear reward and punishment, who if like stem, I give him the silver, much many silvers, but who if want back to play at me what cat get fed up with, I don't have that idea to keep him company, let him seek King of Hell to go."
After finishing saying, I feel that unexpectedly having in my own heart is a kind of difficult to express easy, I confused,oneself had been being suppressing he or she before, current of this was my real facial expression.Jilted for a while a head, I and state the son is even to say severals, then rush through into dining room.
State the son is even to looking at my one eye, then says:
"Master, since you distrust them, and then why want to use them?"
I shook to shake head to say:
"These craftsman mostly still some duties of my under charge of, had disloyalty all at the beginning to walk about, the persons in nowadays still said up from the bottom of the heart, but because this time this affair too importance, if we can be successful.Is a jealous not only in the city teacher, affirm a meeting when the time comes someone digs us of craftsman, after all they aren't the next persons of our houses, can not at will of punishment, so we can is this inadvisable plan, this is in really helpless of raise."
"Master, the madams all at wait you to take a meal to the dining room."The voice of rich and honored is rung out in the outside.
"Master, the hour has already been getting more late, you go first to take a meal, don't make the madams long etc.."
Speak of to have a meal, I this just feels that I was really hungry, in the morning this along while always at continuously rush about, although say to hardly walk, but because the old wound on the body, I am original not the abilities exercise more, is already super to measure today.That has already almost disappeared on Mo Suo this wrist hard touch of wound, rise again to hating of Zhang Kun in my heart.
After going out, I say to the rich and honored order:
"Rich and honored, you in the afternoon go Chen Hai call come over, also have you to send a person view the virtuous town make to order one best porcelain bottle of criticizing, probably have to have so greatly, I want ascend medium next three grade of, all use white foetus need not glaze, and bottle the wall have to be thin."
The rich country sings a Re way:
"BE, master, slave after a while right away do."
"You had better let Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论