2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre studio hd to isn't soI beat

Sky, I rise but accident of early.
Turn three cars, feel the appearance with 30 remaining station, toss about along while just get to Jing school.Is the cause that once came yesterday, so I scarcely went astray to is 3 boys building in the tomb.The building isn't big, seeing the shape is apartment structure.
411 bedrooms are opening a door of, I just get to doorway have already heard the voice that the familiar computer game interstellar competes for hegemony.This lets my in the mind suddenly a hot, these guys are as same as my a fondness for.The simple baggage that I gave old Ma Bang to deliver yesterday is putting in this a corner in the small living room.
I lightly knocked to knock on door, that was being absorbed in the black thin small of a dozen of games stop under left hand of wildly put, return overdo, some interrogatively looking at me.Ask a way:"Who do you seek?"
I smiled to smile, pointing the corner of the room was that baggage, said:"I am ……"
That is black thin small location nod, on the face is also on smiling, say:", You are the elder brothers who check in today.Wait me for a while ah, I fire away this bureau then say with you."Say to greatly fear to shout a way:"Is small four, there is a new D arriving, also don't hurriedly come to receive visitors!"
Flank of someone in the bedroom is long long beat a voice gape, say who ah, what new D,beats by dre studio hd.Talk in, come out a lips Cape to stay the young man of having the some root of whiskers, this guy only wears the last body, is dressed in a pants.The thin skin of the whole body delicate meat, if Yuan female body.
This is called small four young men to took a look me, seem to be for a while to think of what, clapped to clap own face, say:", Knew to know, you were that, called what come."
The black thin small of that game suddenly connects a mouth to say:"I say small four, you should take tonic and saw you that power of memory, hasn't the old horse already said yesterday?Wu Teng Lan".
Depend, Lao Tze hadn't come yet and then be risen so AV nickname by you.
Small four Heys 1, say:"H'm hum, last night the old horse came to lead, handed over once treat us, drive I gave temporarily made forget."Say up and down and hope toward me, suddenly ha ha on smiling, say:"Walk, orchid orchid, sleep a house to go with me."
Collapse!Wu Teng Lan also even if, incredibly return an orchid orchid, listen to Lao Tze's pores all almost stand up.
Little 4 people are pretty passionate, on one's own initiative for me introduce for a while.Originally this is playing the black thin small of game to call Qin Zhi Guo, the nickname wins a government.Is small four is Ping Yu, also have an it is said that is make having a class of big fat Wei in the beam house go.
I say you how don't have a class to go, small four smile, said to almost graduate that to still have what lesson can up, professional lesson all ascend over, mix to write a thesis even if Over, we are also different from other graduation to return alive and worry a work, this not in addition to sleep every day lazy feel a dozen of games still canning make what.Say one face sad look, say our this boundary's hearing all want to go to the country a town, doomed this time, go to the village police substation don't know that year just can return to city inside.
The main base that by this time wins a government is been a burst of to wildly rush toward by threes, the hatching from eggs of end pond is also beaten suddenly and violently, miserably be flicked a game open.A face Shuai permits ground to say to curse and scold a way:"Mama's Hao square ascends these silly force, they are difficult I put together dying to save, I am struck against them but see dead not to save."
I sighed tone and said:"The fixed menu in restaurant bird does an ally is so, I generally open bureaus to all want to observe the action of ally first, seeing the ally is to isn't a novice, if is, also strengthen for a while ownly defend good, after all again strongly and suddenly and violently soldier and tiny hold can hardly also hold up 34 common attacks of".Say I sighed tone again and said:"You if will storm just by himself/herself, finally sacrifice in a heroic way, 80%'s returning is scolded what vegetables force by these big vegetableses."
Won a government point to nod, said to isn't so?I beat along while and turned head a to see them still just fort preparation slowly onward voyage mother, Lao Tze's lungs are getting more deep-fried for spirit.
BE small four help, soon I spread to like baggage, this is a 4 people's apartment, the house is very small, but configurings quite good, at least compare me that attic sheet-metal shelter Be strong to be getting tooer many.The relation of in view of the fact Jing school, almost all things are what publics provide, even naked come also all right.In addition to I, all of this Sas are native of the places in the A City, a free go home of that kind of, so the thing of nothing important odd pieces, some rare of nattiness.
By this time win a government and lately opened one bureau, said to come to beat one bureau to me.I am anyway also idle, promise, the nature easily won victory.Win a government to looking at me very in astonishment, say your hand well quick, APM how much?I wanted to think and said not that stable, the net is soon normal next, the words with 1 V1250-300 or so, cluster the words for beating need not how consider, will be a little bit higher.Win a government one face to praise highly and say that we can finally meet Gao Ren!Since today, you were my teacher!
, The fine hair sticks out!Listen to your nickname win the government at calling and also think that you are a cow person, originally also so disgusting.
Go to while beating rice, the dining room wins a government to say you didn't°yet rice card, use my to brush first.I say this how not bashful, wins a government ha ha smile, say, the oneself brothers was still so polite, as long as you are willing to teach me how to beat, don't say meal, graduation rice all of me of the front wrapped.
Is small four interrupt, say:"You don't with win politician spirit, this guy what all beyond the power to care, is take care of rice, his none of old dads knew to open how much house wine shop" says to win the government at changing direction and says with smile:"I win the government at saying, your old dad when comes to our city the south open a branch here, I can say first well, I don't want to be a police in the future, you how also get to arrange my, the branch manager does".
Won government Shan to smile for a while, said:"Go, you seek my dad's religious festival, he is willing to recognize you to do adopted son, don't say wine shop, the patrimony also inherits for you".
Is small four gesticulate to he is one feet, turn a head to ask me, that's right, I say an orchid orchid, I listen to old Ma Shuo, you dropped out for a year, you what profession of ah.
Grasp wildly, so importantly ask how forgot to ask president Han, I connected you and opened and didn't know any profession at all.Have to unclear say:"Is similar to you elder brother."
Is small four alas 1, sigh to say:"Is not, you how also so miserably, learn a public order, I almost finish reading disillusion just, early know at the beginning choose Xing Zhen or Xing skill like, feel that the future that we learn a public order is completely just to get along, didn't order the son police's kind".
Win government Song to shrug shoulders, say to think so far and why, you really think to learn what ability what ah, can our still having to attend then public official's examination assign?The senior that I listen to several ex- boundaries graduating says that learn Xing Zhen of go to police substation, learn a changing of public order to hand over much going to of the Jing, said again, say power and prestige, still learn Jing especially good, you see our school those learn Jing especially of, that cow kind!
Say to begin 1, point at 56 high big domineering youths in the distance don't say:"See have no, these especially Jing class of, just come of freshman also the 跩 become what, walk all don't see a person."
My an eye hopes to go, this a few youth heights all in one meter 85 or so, all stay an inch head, be dressed in green vest, seem to be physical stature male Jian, the muscle Shu is solid, the last body returns Ning just train complete haven't wiped a dry sweat, peep out some untamed natures of crazy Aos, completely was some muscle males in the cartoon.Indeed as expected if win government say, this several personal look in the eyeses all take overbearing pride, being like all of everyones is that their finds are generals.
Is small four some envy, say:"Regrettable we didn't open this profession at that time, not I at the beginning also affirmative chose Jing especially, this just sufficient man".
Win a government ha ha on smiling, say to pull down you, you that insolated for three years all than woman delicate face, also especially Jing, do the spokesperson of skin care article.
BE joking, flank someone suddenly says "hello" with me, "small Teng, you have a meal ah".My in the mind is a burst of and strange, this place incredibly does someone know me?However felling voice some acquaint with, return overdo go to, allow cloud dragon.Carried lunch-box to walk to come over.Teacher Xu being hurriedly wearing a smile to nod, say a voice good.
Win a government and small four ha ha on smiling, to me say that you want to ask for Long Ge angry ah, incredibly call his teacher Xu!Allow cloud Long Tai Shou beat to receive with them and said that I listen to other teachers say, you this class of Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论