2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj …raise a case togeth

Drop.I bless with Qi opposite but sit, multiply by one leaf bateau, he keeps an oar boating in the lake in person, green jade water slippery ripple, deeply shallowly spread toward the afar,http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj, water voice Chan Chan.
Yesterday, I promised his "on the seventh", be just on the seventh just, in a moment then past.Hope he can talk to calculate words, can really put me to leave when the time comes.Now then he gets I arrive at to cultivate mental calm to bring up the rear of the small lake of You Ji, the sad Chuang is miserable everywhere, Huang unmanned vestige.He but take me to multiply by boat and go alone, the oddness didn't find out as well in my heart so.
The hot sun Qing spreads on us, slightly feeling hot and dry, always his sum of oar up ooze a sweat, I really think to wipe out that every drop sweat bead for him.But, I always don't have action.Now dissimilarity in the past, I could not return with him any further formerly.
Finally, we arrived opposite shore, he leads long me all alone, the another skill points at front, "Fu friendship, this the seventh we live there."
Follow he points but hopes, at closely of the bush have a small bamboo house to tower aloft, I am a bit surprised.This place that shabby how does the meeting hidden but beautiful spot hide a bamboo house?
"I know that you once thought common of day, two year agos I order a slave secret to repair one here small reside, the plan gives you a surprise.Haven't built completion, but you leave."His companion wears my dynasty that only flower stone that can lead to a bamboo house the small rank walk.Continuously my vision Qun cruises on all sides of the whole, pink deeply green, warm aromatic, the willow isn't even, may be pity.Here, for the sake of I but build?
"This the seventh, don't ask domestic affairs, only have me and you."
His words sound square, my step, the at heart flows out to appear a burst of sour puckery, the water vapor in the eye socket starts filling the air."You and I", ever, I always in the expectation, if had a dynasty on the first only he and I, that would be the business of the most happy my this present life.Now then, this entertains wild hope, did he want to carry out for me?If really can, I then can don't sorrily return to very valuable nearby.
"You are an emperor, how can not ask domestic affairs on this seventh?"I sob ground to ask, the tears has been misty my view.
"The matter of imperial government from have eldest brother to on behalf handle."
Eldest brother?The Na orchid Qi Hao?They two brotherses finally can be getting more friendly, I sincerely bless to feel joy for Qi, from now on he won't be a personal Gu soldier to courageously fight, he still has a close relatives, his eldest brother.
We walk into cabin, the inside is particularly elegant, delightfully fresh fragrant accompany with the flavor of weed, make my at heart thrilling, this ……is a free flavor.
I tightly return to hold his hand, "long living a palace, why give she?"
He is one Leng, the side head Di wears me and unexpectedly gleams to smile an idea in the Mou.I just discovered to ask the question that should not ask and embarrassedly got around.
"The beginning sees her and smell her song of wonderful sound, I mistake her for you and have some to rude in behavior.Afterwards, I feel her emergence of that day imitate a Buddha the arrangement be constipated the airtight parties person investigates her and keeps watch on her each and every move intentionally, originally her identities are all false, she is a Yu country to send comer.Of so is so good to her, is the wariness that reduces her, sees her to exactly want to do what."The facial expression for him to talk unusually dulcifies and keeps a smile on the face.
Hear he say this sentence, my heart unexpectedly Panasonic one breath, suppress in the stuffy air of heart a to sweep but get empty.I ask again:"That day, why hold the country that she together goes toward a summer?"
"Are you how can anyone know?"He is one Zheng, the Cu eyebrow hopes me, at last and suddenly, " that three people ……that women is you!"
I was induced a smile by his facial expression, noded to admit.
He a hug me into bosom, ruthlessly hug me, "I should thought of of ……" he is some kind of to is mumbling in my ear, "suddenly think of that year, your emperor of the father, mother after of the date of the death arrive quickly, you drift about in the outside, probably will do obeisance a fiesta, hence I then went ……I how have never thought, that women will be you ……if I recognized at that time you, the whole whether is all different?"
Deeply breathe him the dress ambergris between the Jins smoke joss-stick, the whole face covers up into his shoulder nest, tears already the Qing spread him one dress, wet his Long Pao.He is to seek mine ……if isn't him will long living a palace to give Su to think cloud, if not is see he hold Su to think cloud summer country, I how will misunderstand his to change again heart, I again how would be confused to believe the words of Xi, finally accepted very valuable love.
"If the lies with no Han Ming, I absolutely can't have the conviction to so firmly leave you.You with a run made use of me at a time, I could find out a reason persuasion to forgive you by himself/herself, can only the musk is this matter ……you know, I want to own a kid who belongs to us more, but you deprived the right that I do a mother.When I know I is pregnant, know basically have no musk inside the body, all of my plans are disrupted."I shiver voice, allow tears to drain at his Long Pao on, " the originally silly the person is me ……first, I thus hate bitterly oneself."
The body that feels the Qi blessing is also tinily shivering, but his hands is pacifying me, tap my back, "the sorry is that I ain't good, just can not make you have enough trust to me."
We finally have no a speech again, just hug to each other quietly.That a moment my heart is an antinomy complicated of, unexpectedly think unclearly in the heart and he forever together, but rational and conscience but tell me, can not ……so rightness very valuable and unfair, to the kid is also unfair.So, I will enjoy this the seventh well and take to leave in the recollection of the Qi most happy country.
Finally, I recovered the undercurrent of heart to flow out and slightly flounced from he embrace and wiped the tear stain of wiping the canthus, "this cabin the so long nobody sweep, a lot of dusts ……if we all want to stay this the sevenths here, should deal with well Be getting more some kind of."
Say to begin and then begin, the kick of one two of us, one person sweeps.This looks like not big cabin and sweep but very difficult, until green jade water destroys setting sun, we just the sweat sprinkle Li ground to sweep this cabin to complete.
We get along with this the twoth very harmonious, be like ……raise a case together eyebrow.Although these four words is very unsuitable for a description now of we, I still keep wanting to use these four words.I get along with him this the twoth unusually mild, but light loose, don't seem to be ever and he together, saw not and deeply also can not guess he is exactly just thinking what.Suppress also on sweeping but getting empty, what to replace is comfort and ease, comfortable heart.
This the twoth in addition to the slave sent meal from the opposite shore everyday, other time basic no man dares to bother, even portable of the bodyguard also has no 1 and imitate a Buddha true of just I and he.
Just used up a food, we then and shoulder to shoulder sat the bamboo rank before house up, supported the night sky that the head looked up at utter darkness, there is unexpectedly no bright moon, also had no star Shuo, imitating the Buddha would soon have storm, there is some Zhis in the air stuffy.Often there is still mosquito flying around in the ear ground the Weng Weng keep calling, the Qi blesses of the palm have never stopped for a night, have been being helping me the mosquito for beating to nearby round.
I smile to hope his action and laugh at a way:"Beat mosquito.Think necessarily you have never done a matter like this during a lifetime, emperor?"
He still doesn't stop medium action, "originally this is the civilian's common people's life."
See he has regrets, I can not help asking:"Do you feel bitter?"
"Bitterness."He finally stopped to start in of action, answer me very in earnest, " but, this bitterness makes me understand a matter, originally happiness unexpectedly is so simple can get."
"BE ah, happiness sometimes need you on stretching hand and then canning hold tight, a bend from the waist then an ability ten get.But some people refuse stubborn to stretch and bend."I am up taken back by his body the view and raise a head to hope toward the empty dark night.
He but stretch hand to stir the head that my Yang wear toward him, just to top he that tender feelings aqueous of vision.I suddenly have already grown the impulse that wants to escape, very afraid again sink into his tender feelings.When just going to run away, he that intensely hot lips have already replied to come up, I repeatedly head after Yang.He stretches hand to fix my back part of skull, the lips soaking kisses to toss around to again and again go deep into to tie up Mian.
In his violent in action but don't lose a kissing of gentleness under, I gradually enchanted myself, don't live ground to respond to his to kiss.The center of palm of hand that he warms up acrosses dress Jin to daut mine**, my hands gradually clime to his neck, the very low moan voice is continuously spread by the lips Chi, seemed to cause his enthusiasm more, kissed

没有评论:

发表评论