2012年10月28日星期日

beats by dre pro to become 51 gs Unfo

The remote control lives to carve to make me more certain beyond doubt.Identification made sure five problems:Have never ask hour work, my mama have never come, the classmate colleague's nobody want to have fun and don't be subjected to what the incitement, morning the sun come out from the east.The sixth problem hasn't made sure, an ear has already presented sauce purple.
On Tuesday:The morning wakes up, the wife does to imagine a form:"Husband, you say if every day once I open eyes, have the tasty breakfast puts before my eyes should have much good."I conveniently wiped a canthus for her:"The person has the dream in lifetime very easy, always building castle in the air is difficult."Hence, the breakfast wife ate two eggs and drank two glass milks, I didn't eat for rice.
At noon, the kinglet pays, I eat very satisfiedly.Watch television in the evening, the wife asks me chapter son Yi and she who beautiful, I said the truth, she slept a bedroom, I sleep a living room.
On Wednesday:The wife is on business and says to eat easy car-sick, didn't do breakfast, I didn't also eat.At noon, the small piece pays, I ate to support.In the evening, I didn't have a meal and conveniently reduced weight.
On Thursday:I didn't have a meal again in the morning.At noon, it is small to request a guest, didn't call me.Didn't visit at the old schoolmate house for a long time, after getting off work in the afternoon, conveniently visit, the hostess stays me to have a meal, I didn't refuse and ate very satisfiedly.
On Friday:The morning didn't have a meal.I pay at noon and called to ascend kinglet, small piece and little Wu, in the afternoon they 3 eat a biscuit, while I support can not walk anymore.The wife comes back in the evening, I cook a meal and run the bath water for wife, and I sleep very goodly on the big bed.
On Saturday:In the morning, wife says to still have a bread, who eat, I say an one person half, the result wife ate a bread, I didn't have a meal.
The wife obscurely disappears at noon, I don't know that she went where, I drank one glass water, hungry belly.In the afternoon wife classmate party, I ate three packs of instant noodleses for supper, then watched television.The wife comes back outburst of a shrew and blame me so late don't know to make a telephone call a concern for a while, I am innocent:"The current bad person generally robs a color not to rob a wealth, you should be more safe."Finish saying the bottom got one feet"did not copy a leg", I was suddenly realize:"I forgot, black evening sky, the bad person sees not pure your shape and have no quasi- sparse in carelessly robbed a color, saw to you still must be careful."Hence the wife sleeps of big bed, I sleep a living room again.
On Sunday:I take a rest, the wife asks me to accompany her to go shopping still just the home do laundry, I chose the former.In the interval, the wife gets lost twice, the wife buys clothes to ask me not very good-looking I tell the truth to receive scolding a N time, the wife meets an acquaintance, and I am silly to stand for 40 minutes.The lunch eats in the outside, I didn't eat satisfied.Have a meal at mother's house in the evening, I eat very satisfiedly, at the mid-night get up last two toilet.
Tallies up for a week:This week's hasing five days don't have breakfast, didn't have lunch for two days, didn't have supper for two days and slept a living room twice, always of come to say, had a meal a rate ratio to raise 2.5 percentage points last week on the average, slept living room number of times to reduce once, return calculate small had a progress, I would connect again again fierce, fight for in new week have a meal a rate again raise 2.5 percentage points, as far as possible sleep the number of times of living room and reduces zero.
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 3573 calculator of classic brag
1, my cpu is that I use an electric capacity an electric capacity to weld!Well big one Tuo ……ha ha ha!
2, upstairs of fierce, have mercy on me yesterday fee a night of time just use the penknife engraved an operate system on my hard drive, I wanted to study from everyone!
3, blow, brag not to pay tax ……I dismantled the that set old style television of my house yesterday, seven put together eight to gather together to become a piece of gf 4 tis 4800 of showed card, earn ……
4, this calculates what, just my side eats an apple the side get to the Internet, suddenly crash, heavy the Qi discovered operate system becoming macos all of a sudden.
5, idle yesterday, looking at own display vexed, literally sought piece broken glass, a few strawboards, and then dismantled a radio, assembled set liquid crystal display, managed to pool to use.
6,beats by dre pro, I just chased my 56 k the cat was repeatedly super, result, once I got to the Internet, I all of all telephones of wife and children area that one had line.
7, I say to order an old affair, that is I just ascended the time of university, everyone used 286, the display was also a list to show, hard drive smaller of pitiful.Once I think, don't go like this, hence the monitor that dismantled a color television packs on the display, the list showed to become colourful to show.Accidentally disliking hard drive afterwards is small, hence recalled 1,0005 inch soft dish, take out all of the Xins of inside, glue at together, hence a 1 g is many of the hard drive came out.
8, I am poor, can not afford a calculator, can take the calculator that this 5 dollars buy to change into a calculator to get to the Internet just now.The weakness is that the screen is small, but originally of the calculator is solar, I reserved this function.Is poor, compromise.
9, each is really a strong person.I am to add to the television remote control and take and shoot an elephant head and be a new style of cellular phone and manage to pool useful.
10, the invitation card here really too big, open to almost crash each time.See to memory shortage.Although the memory is cheap now,I am poor, return to use 128 ms of.I cut and polished along while and discovered a good way, I turned over memory to put, Hey.Di of a pass from the check, the memory became a 821 ms of.
11, I Be very not easy to hold tight a rat, infused into this afternoon chip to put across him a mouse.
12, home's getting to the Internet speed is too slow!I am from the second-hand heap in sought some electric wire for abandonnings to do a 1,000,000,000,000,000 list mold light Lans and calculator to directly connect!Now 40 gather of television drama 1 fixed!
13, spent six dollars to buy two door bells to add a plywood, put on a to use, really good, the door bell became a wood quality amplifier, little 100 many.
14, yesterday I chase own cat super for a while repeatedly, this morning got up and discover our all of the mouse of this community have no
15, a few days ago and South Pole grasped the penguin Be hard to fill into a display to start chatting, can that penguin usually a cough, I can doubt non- Dian.
16, saw a beauty, I break a monitor and gave the Ye her all of a sudden to come out.
17, I come out her Ye, is just preparing xx, the result virus suddenly goes into action, and she became a male####shit
18, that day the LCD monitor that the on-line the SAMSUNG 550 s get stripe into SAMSUNG, feel that the dynamic state shows old have a problem, wanted and unload and rebind a detection to don't unload procedure.
19, the somebody else does cpu now which useful hot irons Han of, all is glue with the thick nasal discharge, there is no rhinitis of basically unable to do.
20, the recent machine always crash and open once the machine box see, *, the heat elimination slice almost turned.Hence An feeling urgently under, dismantled the motor on old electric fan in the An house down Anne up.Switch on electricity a to see, Hey Hey, turn really quickly, measured for a while and turn soon, 500,000 turn/second.Temperature just 0.5 degree.Ha ha.This time can need not worried!
21, the modem of my house Be getting worse, hence fill my house's flower flower to a box to put a telephone line to get to the Internet, a stir number is a Miao Miao Miao of ring, and need not electricity, everyday to fill a fish to go in box.
22, the An is to weave procedure, front a hard drive space raises an alarm, and the An wove a tamrof.Exe, give°s the hard drive Leng with 15 gs a space to become 51 gs.Unfortunately applying noodles isn't wide, can not sell money.That wants a source code, six mailboxes become.
23, I always need not kill poison software, my netcard is in the vinegar.
24, I transact of the place is on the 30th floor.An owner sees I go to work time is playing cs, he in a pet starts to embrace my colourful show, outside threw from the window to next go.Can be frightened to death I, I hurriedly hurtle to come downstairs.Sitting the elevator was too late, had to walk stairs.I try very hard to downwards run and run dead tiredly, but I still don't give up.Once I run to the first floor and rush out building right away.Luckily, I hurtle to of time that is colourful to show to at the right moment drop down, I without extra trouble embraced on answering to return to.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论