2012年10月21日星期日

Beats by Dr Dre solo and if changed ones

Cant not bear to the heart is just.

Big body young people moods are all such, such a beautiful woman, once saw a somebody else of naked, oneself embraced to once embrace as well and touched carelessly touch two and also almost had the relation of point the son"zero distances", under the circumstance like this, Chen Xiao really could not does that kind of hot hand Cui the malicious matter of the flower.

At least, this every moment doesn't to come out now.

Certainly, now Chen Xiao is to try to think the peace solves, is also 1 kind to try, if peaceably can not solve, ten thousand can not help of time, Chen Xiao is helpless under, perhaps will also really "use" this chemisette remarkable talent to come over.

"Leave?"The Neptunian tone is very mild, imitating the Buddha was mumbling to oneself to similarly speak these two words.

Her tone is a bit complicated, mild under but show unintentionally different for several cents.Chen Xiao listenned to not from of heart in on moving, turn head around to looking at Neptunian eyes.

"You ……many big this year?"It was Neptunian to suddenly ask a such a weird question.

"H'm ……be regarded as 19."Chen Xiao answers very quick.

"19."Was Neptunian to silently read a time of this number, and then ask a way:"You brain inside, the memory at the earliest stage can remember, is how old?"

E?

BE engage in small talk?

Although Chen Xiao doesn't understand the meaning that the other party asks this question, however thought for a while, still very Ping-ho's answering.

"Probably is ……at the age of 23 ."Chen Xiao touched touch his/her own nose.Make reference to here, he sudden in the mind a sour.

At the age of 23 , that time, own family was still very happy.Chen Xiao memory in, a happy memory at the earliest stage can remember now, is about oneself at the age of 3 , the mother embraced he or she the rambling condition is in the park, of so remember very clearly, is because as that oneself is being unsteadily walking, the feet are hidden in the one broken glass in turf-grass in the park to tie to break, to young Chen Xiao, be regarded as a greatly aggrieved memory.

However think of now, more memories, is the turban of hair in solution of mother, make oneself tie up sole of foot well, then the soft voice protects his/her own appearance.

That condition ……very happy.

"In childhood, that time was probably 3 years old."Chen Xiao recalled a part again, not from get the tone is also soft for several cents.

Is Neptunian to quietly listen to after Chen Xiao say that memory 1 time, her look in the eyes incredibly shows unintentionally one silk light melancholy.

"Childhood ……" she speaks the time of this phrase language in and imitate a Buddha to take one silk unclear grief:"My memory in, there is no childhood."

Snow and icebound 360 degrees are empty to turn over to do obeisance to beg a monthly ticket

The text chapter 178 【see you easy on the eyes 】

Chapter 178 sees you easy on the eyes

Is Neptunian the knee changing a posture, embracing a double sit where, this posture makes her have a liking for to go to even add several divide delicate and touching flavor, her voice also becomes grieved:"My earliest memory is about 89 year agos.The memory being previous is an one blank, have nothing at all."

She raises head, looking at Chen Xiao and imitates a Buddha to smile to smile:"89 year agos ……I remember very clearly, that time of I, shape and now almost nothing important difference.But ……I but have no the memory in childhood that you say, completely have no."

Make reference to here, she imitated a Buddha piece Zhang Kou, also showed unintentionally one silk on the face bitter and astringent.

"My earliest memory, I am very clear by myself, I remember that I is in the underneath.H'm, is the place of our place just.The cave that is under a bottom of sea there, I is over there by himself/herself of, seem right there always, as for I why meeting over there, I don't know as well.But I know, I acquaint with there of the whole, each cave of underground, there is also that underground river, there are also those strange metal houses, have some strange passage, some switches that conceal under the rock ……I know.No one tells me and seems me to living to come and then know.

I think that I am probably to be born in that place, that place is my house."

She, the look in the eyes is gradually cold to come down:"But that time, I have been as high as now, so, I don't have your memory in so-called childhood!I remembered at the earliest stage.Before can track to 89 years!But more early remember, I complete have no!"

She saw Chen Xiao Yi's eye:"Thank you, told those today."

Chen Xiao is some to difficultly touch touch a nose:"This ……in fact you need not appreciate me, those thing you are originally knowing, only after awaking each time.() The meeting be again put on this part to remember.And ……if that blamed skin guest's computer say of right words, again lead a period of time, your a part memory awakening after, you still will return to underneath go to of ……"

"Yes!Return to, then feedback ground the information that go to a world, then again be put on to remember!"The vexation nowise covered up in Neptunian voice, her eyelid lightly shivers and shows unintentionally one silk Mars in Mou son:"Hum, what does it call me?Is maternal?Ha ha!This name's pouring is interesting!What am I ?Does one grow machine?Is 1 for continuing civilized tool just?!"

Chen Xiao is stunned speechless.

All of a sudden, Chen Xiao completely understood this woman the emotion at the moment!

Whether she is what prehistoric civilization leave the mankind of ground's end.

At least.She is one alone of, independent of, should be respected of life!!

Any life should be respected.

But Chen Xiao is understand, if changed oneself, suffered similar to this woman treatment.Oneself doesn't know who he or she is, return be transplanted what complete nonsense of memory, fix a period of time each time, will wake up once, then return to complete own work.Again drive strong line of put on to remember, again like walking corpse general of, don't know that who oneself is doesn't know from where oneself come and goes where.

End.Still need to be forced be seen to one to grow tool.

This kind of drive the felling for ordering about, the whichever dignity ground life is all unacceptable,Beats by Dr Dre solo.

"So I thank you to tell me these."

Is Neptunian to looking at Chen Xiao's eyes, her voice is very sincere:"If says according to that guy below of, I would awake for three years once and only return to an underneath after awaking ground short time that would wide awake, are the tools of a bludger E E for all of other big parts of time so.()The destiny like this is pathetic!At least, you told me now it's the whole, at me remember to wake up next time, be returned to by the strong line of instruction underneath brainwash before-at least within this period of time, I am an awake life!I know who I is, knows that oneself comes from where, know what own dignity is!Which afraid is next time again be brainwashed, but within this period of time.You make me get a confessedly years.So ……"

The Neptunian voice is low to come down:"We evened off!Not because you take me to come out.Also not because you just didn't take advantage of an opportunity and occupied my body.But because we appreciate that you gave me one to live clearly and without results a day."

Say to pour here.The Neptunian voice suddenly become a tune, her look in the eyes stares at Chen Xiao and incredibly becomes effeminate, then incredibly smiles for a while, exceedingly fascinating and charming:"In fact, I see now your pouring is very easy on the eyes, if you really think, I don't mind and you ……mate once.Is the people man to all really like my female like this?"

A face of Chen Xiao Di immediately rises is red, coughed 2, turned head around, repeatedly shook head:"Forget it!I can have no interest!"

"?"Neptunianly the voice is soft to get fed up with:"Do not you really think?I know that the mankind always want mating ground and seem to be to mankind female and always have some special meanings for the first time.I see you have much of good will, so, if send the opportunity of the first time and the male mating to you, I am also would like to."

Chen Xiao almost has never annoyed to faint.This woman, really after resuming emotion, pour is talk words and actions to frighten a person very!Cautiously want, she dare this translucent clothes in being dressed in of full world run everywhere, the temperament nature wants than oneself hot a lot of hot.

"You Be not willing to even if."Neptunian mouth of Pie Pie also has no Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论