2012年10月29日星期一

beats by dr dre pro s soft but she list

Get importance"sweet prattle like this, that how does he probably get married with a kind of insect Li?
That is the absolutely impossible matter, a kind of insect Li must be in the lying, she wants to believe that Luo is virtuous!
"I know you like me with your none of mothers, I also know you will say so, for breaking me to his trust, but, I can't fall into trap!"
"Do the yous, you really really settle me and is cheating you?"Doing not expect white vegetable Yan will calm down thus, rational, a kind of insect Li is certain oneself this time is run into redoubtable enemy.
"BE, I make sure!"Because, in addition to so, there are no other explanations.
"BE?"Tiny Mi gorgeous Mou, once her brain turn, eyes a bright, " I miss you and Luo virtuous know also quickly a year, should know Luo is virtuous to have very deep prejudice to my mothers, but his father treat my mother as a second term cuckoldry matter?"
Vegetable Yan tiny Ning Liu Mei, nod.This is the fact, Luo is virtuous to once say.
"That I believe that you definitely also know a Luo virtuous father, now be because his objection just can not give my mother a honor and duties?"
Vegetable Yan again nod.
"That's right, affair really is like this, however, Luo is virtuous to also all know with me, one day there will, he teaches thick have the father of sense of responsibility again, the end still will marry my mother to come in."
"That how again?Luo virtuous meeting because his father wants to marry your mother, decide to marry you?"
"That's right, is so!"A kind of insect Li gorgeous Mou is one Shan, follow her words idea say, " because of want ~only they get married, my mother in the future entitle to, inherit his father under of Ao thou Man group share."
"The Ao thou Man the share of the group?"Vegetable Yan a surprised.
She remembers Luo is virtuous to once say, he can't have her the Ao thou Man of mother's strenuous effort group, the arch hand renders up others and can't lets an opportunity that the Di has already participated his mother's business, either.
But, if his father wants to give° the share in his own hand them, that, Luo is virtuous how the ability obstruct?
"That's right."See plain Yan surprised to change facial expression, a kind of insect Li thinks oneself seeks a rightness and walk on air of smile, " that I again guess, you should also know, the Luo virtuous brush-off lets my motherthe Ao thou Man group?"
"This ……"
"Do not deny, these are all the matter that the many people know."She in a soft voice smiles, " just, my mother is the woman entrepreneur that a has much of greed, how may let oneself's an under the yoke of younger generation?"
"You?"
"Therefore, finally can only can there are two results, the first is that she will definitely think a way to participate, get involved the management of the group of the Ao thou Man, the second is collusion benefits, each back an one step, also each further."
Don't need a kind of insect Li to say more again what, the vegetable Yan has already about guessed words that she mean to say.
"The firstly goes without saying, Luo is virtuous for the sake of his mother, will definitely refuse, so, he only the second road can walk, that is to talk a condition with my mother."
"Talk a condition?"
"To, my mother marries his father, while I marry him, so, equaling everything didn't change."
The "you are to say ……" vegetable Yan difficulty says:"You are to say as long as Luo is virtuous to marry you, his father in the future give the border the mother's share, end, still will return to a his hand in?"
"That's right, you are very intelligent."The Pie wears red lips, a kind of insect Li believes as long as she speaks a few lines more again, kick out white vegetable the Yan wasn't a difficult matter.
"In fact, you can also say the virtuous marriage of I and Luo, is a benefits commutation."
"Even if you really talk into a condition, Luo is virtuous he ……he still can't like yours!"Listen to the words of finishing a kind of insect Li, the vegetable Yan thoughts and feelings mess, but still believe firmly Luo virtuous to her hearts.
"Can't like me?Don't know'the day Be long to living feeling'this sentence, have you already listenned to?Ha."Her Yan mouth ha the voice smile, " says again that even if he doesn't like me how again?, Did he like you?"
"BE, I believe that he likes me."The vegetable Yan Ao Yang is clean white snow Yan.
"Will he like you?Vegetable younger sister Yan, you are to love to joke, ha ha ha ……"be like hear what joke, a kind of insect Li puts a voice to laugh wildly.
"I am earnest!"Bite lips, her Shu holds body side 10.
Don't believe Dou Kua not white vegetable Yan, a kind of insect Li sneers at and intends that the malicious feet trample her.
"Like, that I ask you, you think a pregnant and have a position, condition again okay, is will choose an eyes can see, on the business again help his woman to be a wife?Or will seek a will beside Ai matter, and then implicate own blind person to be a wife?"
"You ……my very successful, after waiting to dismantle bandage;I must be in sight!"Be trampled medium pain place, vegetable the Yan tightly bite lips.
"Hum,beats by dr dre pro, even if when the time comes, your eyes can see how again?You think Luo is virtuous true the meeting gives up Ao within my mother's hand for the sake of you thou Man group share?"
"But, your mother is in the hand now have no!"
"Later will have, you think when the time comes, is Luo virtuous to also want you?"
"I ……I don't know!"Tightly close lightly lips, she doesn't be overdo.
"Still don't know like this?"A kind of insect Li Nu Chen gorgeous Mou.
Is she an idiocy?
"Do not you really know?"
"……"
"I am asking you the words, you say for me!"A kind of insect Li spirit once pulled her shoulder.
Be forced to turn round, the vegetable Yan Ao Yang pale facial appearance, oneself wants the exasperation interrogation of facing a kind of insect Li of calming down.
"BE, I am to don't know."Her deep breathing, slowly speech way, " because I ain't that Luo is virtuous, I doesn't know what kind of choice he at last and actually will descend."
"You!"Her dispassion attitude and reaction taught a kind of insect Li the spirit to deep-fry, " early knows that you are so shameless, I should make an effort one more point and directly push you you to come downstairs that day!"
"You ……I know that that day is that you push mine!"Her acknowledgement counts vegetable Yan to gasp in surprise.
"I?"Know oneself divulges secret unintentionally, although a kind of insect Li is scared,still growl a way:"To, is me that day stand intentionally your coming downstairs , together with the accident of previous everything, also is all me ……"
Suddenly, a few ice talk cold language, Jiang the jelly live a kind of insect Li didn't export of words.
"It is really you originally."
A kind of insect Li hears noise, gorgeous permit scare, quickly turn round, the Hai one who sees to make a noise.
"Luo is virtuous …… Luo virtuous elder brother, the yous, you are how can ……" hopes he is suffused with to go to battle a Sen of cold idea to Zhe person cold and blue Mou, a kind of insect Li tooth shivers, she wants that evading him is icy cold of eye, can but can not move half cent.
Stand motionless at first, a kind of insect Li involuntarily shivered all over and was forced to bear his Hai staring at of person to see.
Although peacetime of he, also always cool a face, always teach a person hard become intimate with, , she has never seen him today so icy cold of look in the eyes.
"Your courage, also really big."Suppress not descend of fury, at his chest prosperous Ran, Luo is virtuous ·the Ao thou Man carry secretly a Wei air conditioner power, draw tight all over, at every step approach at he back kuso of a kind of insect Li.
This blamed woman unexpectedly dares to bribe to nurse and makes her send secret message and take advantage o him so much not at, seek the trouble of the Yan of vegetable, crazy idea break up, break him with vegetable feelings of the Yan!
"Is Luo virtuous?"The voice that hears him, the vegetable Yan shows surprise, Liu Mei Wei Yang, " you not is go to company?How to come right away so quickly?"
"The affair finishes doing and then came back."He the voice adjust a gentleness, can Mou light Hai person.
Wei Mi Sen cold and blue Mou, his malicious eye's hasing eyes fixed on still doesn't stop tremulous kind of insect Li, "also luckily my coming back , otherwise, don't know that she still wants to pull after what kind of lies."
"She ……did you hear?"The vegetable Yan stretches out to grope for, the Lan lives his upper arm.
"To, connect in the rear garden, she seek the matter that you bother, I also heard."
"Are you very angry?"His upper arm lines draws tight.
"Is angry?I which will get angry?"
"But, you is angry."His voice although putting intentionally is soft, but she listens to is among them different.
"Luo is virtuous, Luo virtuous elder brother, I ……I is heel vegetable Yan ……vegetable younger sister Yan play trick of, you never get angry!"Drive he the cold and fierce and blue Mou have eyes fixed on, a kind of insect Li frightens the leg is soft, the Tan pours in the ground.
She never knows she likes several years of man and unexpectedly have so malicious Lie and Hai the person's a side.
"Luo is virtuous, calculated, don't get angry."The vegetable Yan wants to advise him.
"Forget it?"Overcome not to live ground any further, the Luo virtuous and blue Mou is one Chen, the tail sound flaunts, " after she pulled a monstrous lie, you still want me to get angry and calculated?"
The "but she ……" a kind of insect Li voice seemed to be quickly to cry..
"This-" she bites lips.
"You may misunderstand me because of this, it is more likely to take advantage o my absence Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论