2012年10月26日星期五

beats by dre uk nd body I and Xi

I lost sight of .I scratched his head , there are so afraid of ?Should not be very dangerous ! Is not a risk ,of course, if not go with you . Xiao Kai said . Then I will go alone .
Do you know how to get there ? Daru see I really wanted to be alone ,busy ask . Well -- !Not sure ,you showed me the way ? I quickly tried to LADA Lu to help me with my work . No, I a picture to you ,the one will find a place .
I must be able to one ?This is so familiar ,as if heard it somewhere before . How do I Giodaru said very familiar , you give me a picture . Do you really want to go? Xiao opened asked .
That right .I said . Do you know this hijacking Celie who is who ? Don ,should be able to find . Looking for ?How can you prepare for ? Xiao Kai the problem really is very much .
One asked !Or write a notice of missing person what . Do you want me to get a radio station to broadcast ? ... ... , is also ok . I doubt whether you really care about the Miss Celie ! Xiao opened suppress one anger .
She should not have any risk . You ... ... !Know what ? Know what ? ... ... , relationresultThe 112nd chapter relationresultI waited andDaru draw the map ;side and Xiao out with the words, he heard the door outside the car parking company sound .
With a quick footsteps and Tobol hurriedly came in . How could it be you? Aren back ,Prince there ?How quickly ran back ? I asked Tobol . Heard about what happened ,let me have a look you .
The few people you know ? Tobol took a list to me .I took a look, above writing awesomely nierong and ray Siming them the names of several people . Basically know, how ?What happens to them ? What you don ? know ? Although my mouth to deny his heart to know the time of day ,admire .
You not know ,today in the Auzias family of Mr. Abes bride Qian Li hijacked walk is their . Tobol said is ?They and Celie is a very good friend come ?His Royal Highness the prince is it right? Wrong .
See Tobol one Look at me ,I asked , that I suspect is not . Tobol shrugged and said: I never said that ,but as a friend, I advise you not to stand in the way of . You are to say these ? Yes.
I have to go . I don have . Tobol hurriedly left the company gate ,nearly a million to hook back was coming into the old man down to the ground .Tobol helped the old man to the old man to stand firm .
Thank you. The old man said with Xie ,Tobol watched the train away it in the door . ,do you want to hire a bodyguard. Or what ? Daru went up and asked . Oh -- !You are full of spirit ,I want to send some money four planet wheel planet go can you help ? Man talking to is very agile .
Daru is heard of delivery was said: we this is the security company ,is not a freight company .If you want to .I can help you introduce a freight company . -- !It ! The old man said to go .
I suddenly to Xiao open asked: planet wheel planet on a surveillance network has any weakness ? Weakness ? Xiao Kai does not understand why this time I will ask this . Just say what the make-up ,can outfox surveillance .
Xiao Kai wants to say: should be able to . Oh -- ! I turned the stand body I and Xiao open talk old man said : Hey ,man. What words you can say ? You talking to me ? The old man is still there pretending .
That Don !Nie flourish ,why are you hijack Celie ? Come to the point I asked .The old man body shock hook directly with back gradually extended . you are out ,we are not .We are Lirang hijacking ,to save her what you want to do to you .
I temporarily ignored Nie Rong Xiang Xiaokai asked : is it safe ? Xiao Kai nodded , temporarily still safe . Qian Lirang you to save ?Rely on !You don tell us ,when she is I save out of it .
I got angry and said: now that she did not want to get married ,they just walk !The whole so much out stem what ? It Abes is arguably is not forced to Celie ,but my sister ,she received Feng Qianli letters for help, so .
.. ... . Nierong know that I really angry, took the chair and sat down slowly . Bunker !Are you going to do ? Try to leave as soon as possible four planet wheel planet . ? No ,I will come to you .
Am I to you is really very useful . I laugh at myself and said .Nierong face slightly red . You have no way to leave the four planet wheel planet ? The island . Daru touched the chin , involves Ossus family this is a difficult job ! Xiao ? Xiao open patches of his hands in a gesture of incapable of action .
Scratch my head , what Naci Reis, do me a favor . Pirate. Perhaps ,they just want to which it several days . Xiao Kai said . Can you contact me, have a look where is Mr. Naci Reis ? Let me have a try .
Beyond expectation is known to open soon in contact with Naxileisi . Are you? Xiao opened miss what can I do ? Naci Reis asked . Naci Reis, where are you now ? In the four planet wheel planet ,how ? Very well, can you come over ? Oh just need to talk to you .
Naci Reis to the four planet wheel planet or to buy drugs ,but this time not to miss any of the orphanage to buy drugs ,is purely to do business .The federal government troops on Earl star blockade and continued fighting ,causing the planet of various types of materials are scarce ,the general merchant can not go planet smuggle goods ,coupled with the pirates to mixed ,now El star has become interstellar pirates cornucopia .
As a tribute to the polar sea star pirates Naci Reis naturally unwilling to give up the opportunity to get rich ,but want to share the cup pirate is too much, so Naci Reis tried to find more help ,did not know whether the person spirit the company is willing to help ,don to come ,beats by dre uk,Naci Ray Stalin it was sold one .
�� �� �� father, please allow me to fly Xiong wei . On her wedding day and took his bride, so annoyed at Abes away ,but in a chase intercept ,just pulled the car by the personnel first set up the program to empty, Abes in his four planet wheel planet police incompetence and decided to use the family arms to resolve this matter .
Son ,your mood father know ,bear who can give temporarily at your disposal ,but can only be a team . Thank you. Father .A squad is enough . Well -- !But you must keep it don four planet wheel planet apart ,I can Mr. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论