2012年10月23日星期二

Beats By Dr Dre Solo with her till now l

Say with smile:"Who would have thought that will see you here ……"
"Really have never thought."Yang Wei also smiled to smile, then tooked a look or so:"You descend first to go to."
I walked up 2:"Do you live in this house?"
"Not, I live in the of top."Yang Wei with the look in the eyes signal hint for a while.
I immediately thought of the princess' warning:Lives Suo on villa in the hillside Mr. Lin's honored guest, that place doesn't want to go.
Yang Wei is silent to see me in a short while, then exhibition Yan a smile:"Do you want to drink some thing?I have two bottles of quite good wine here, there is also a little best tea-leaf."
I wanted to think and met here this woman is also a very interesting affair, hence ordered to nod.
The man Sen immediately stepped aside an one step, I walked to Yang Wei's in front, she the Shan body entered after death of villa back door.
This villa lives with me of that is just about, I walk into of time, nearby of the bodyguard have already all spread out, leaves man Sen a person follow.This black bodyguard facial expression inhospitality of seem to be granite, a don't utter, but the station is in front of him, but can really know of felt to upload from his body come of that kind of oppress vehemence!
"Sit."We walk to inside in the hall.Yang Wei leaned on a sofa very at random up.
"You aren't the villa that lives on the hillside inside?"I took a look or so.
Smiled:"Yes, I am to live over there, my under charge to live ground here.You think that I will live with a for big man in a house?"
I wanted to think and felt that what she said's seeming is pretty reasonable.
That black personally took two bottles of wine to come over to put on the table.Once took a bottle opener to open, then slowly walked to tinily and after death stand.
Don't know why, I always feel that this black sees my look in the eyes not so friendly, or says ……I don't to the eye seem to be some to see with him, some not to the dish.
This is in fact very normal, once the expert stretch hand, know to have.Once his artistic skill see the fairly good, just he puts the time of wine bottle, I see from the old cocoon on his thumb the marksmanship of one this guy must be fierce ……
As for I, think necessarily and just conflict inside he also canned see well.Two all fierce persons.Meeting will have some the meaning of give tit for tat together and unavoidably.
Yang Wei saw my ground some uneasinesses, she smiled to smile.Turn head a way to the black smile:"The Sen of the man, you go out first for a while, I want to have a chat with my friend, please let our calmness in a short while."
"Yes, young lady."The black immediately ordered to nod.Then steady way:"You trust, can't someone disturb yours."
Re- leave the time of our 2 people in room, I just loosenned tone.Looking at Yang Wei ……
I haven't met with her for a long time.
Want now, at that time we understanding ground time, I was still a young man of impulse that doesn't know anything ……those affair, think of to seem the older generation sub- occurrence ground now similar.
"You how can here?"I open mouth.
Yang Wei didn't directly answer, she calmly of Fu bottom the body picked up a bottle of wine and gave me the wineglass of the in front to slowly pour 1/3, then again pour for oneself up.
These are two bottles of red wines, I basically could not distinguish their brands.However think to Yang Wei the rich like this drinks of, must be a good thing.
Finally.She calmly do finish these, just re- depend at sofa up, looking at me, say with smile:"Should be that I ask you, Chen Yang ……do you how can appear here?"
I thought for a while and felt a still really difficult explanation, I met with her till now last time, this among them too many affairs, to sum it up ……my wry smile for a while:"It is a long story."
I feel mouth the inside is a bit bitter and astringent, simply start to carry cup, quaff in one gulp.
Yang Wei seemed to smile to smile,Beats By Dr Dre Solo, then intentionally sighed tone:"The 86 years ground pulls thin ……be not drink so of, alas, regrettable I of two bottles of good wine."
"The winter annoys."I the mouth of Pie Pie, say with smile:"You took advantage o last time I not on the time in home, silently ran into my home, sat on my sofa, drank me the beer in the refrigerator.I can have never complained so you."
Yang Wei's wry smile for a while, her smiling face is still charming, the eye wave inside is also soft for several cents:"Chen Yang ……you know not to know to have no, you just one mouthful the cup wine for swallowing, the value enough bought the sofa that I once sat in your home, and your refrigerator, also have inside all beers."
My cachinnation 2:"So good thing?See to want to drink one more point!"
I an once grasped the bottle of table, poured one cup for oneself, drank an one mouthful, article article taste, say with smile:"Just didn't drink out, now listen to you so on saying, seem to be still really a bit different."
We smile towards seeing one eye, at the same time ha ha a.
The atmosphere is easy a lot of.
Ray in the room is quite good, my close quarter looking at Yang Wei, and she is also seeing me.
Yang Wei still keeps being so beautiful, Be just look in the eyes inside of inhospitality but met than last time of time more deep, though as she is seeing me, the look in the eyes returns calculate soft, but the quick glance that she sometimes pays no attention ……I don't know how describe a look in the eyes like that, in fine, that isn't the look in the eyes of a person with very pleased life.
Does she lead not happily?
And Yang Wei is also seeing me, her vision is from my face and slowly fall at my body up ……
She is very cautiously conjecturing me, see my body up of together harm Ba, knife wound each time, bullet wound, then her eyebrows lightly of Cu get up.
I intentionally smiled to smile, way:"How?Do I have a liking for to be like to be different from a rag doll that is got up by thread sew?"
"The person isn't a rag doll."Yang Wei light way:"The person will die, rag doll can't."
Then, don't wait I to talk.Yang Wei sighed tone:"In fact, I know ground."
"You know what?"
"Know you take place of affair."Yang Wei looking at me, is very sincere in look in the eyes:"I afterwards ……once sought you, but could not find.Then I parties the person found out for a while.You take place of the affair, I know."
I am some accident:"Have you ever sought me?"
Yang Wei sighed tone, she raised the wine cup of in front, shallow taste an one mouthful:"Do you remember me to say a ground of words to you?My Yang Wei's friends are few, but you are regarded as 1 forever.I in a bad humor of time, probably will run to seek you to drink to chat ……but, last time after we meeteach other, I then seek you of time, but discover that you have already had an accident."
For a while, she smiled to smile:"The time of beginning .I also think you whether die ……because your affair I find out very clearly, you give offense to of the person is absolutely what you dared not provoked to ange at that time.Even I still find out.Your corpses are all sent to return to ……"
I canthus muscle lightly a jump.
"Only I don't believe.I don't believe you so ground person will so easily die."Smiled to smile, way:"Luckily, I checked your girl friend afterwards.She ……"Yang Wei thought for a while and continued way:"She was protected by your friend, I found out her at that time ground time.She lives in a very safe place, I can from a distance see her one eye.Although she has a liking for go to very melancholy, have no that kind of to painfully sad desire cut off.I even from her look in the eyes in saw a silk persisting and hoping ……"
I didn't talk.
Smiled for a while:"That kind of look in the eyes, the woman who should not be after lover died should have ground.So I guess that you didn't definitely die and had already just run away."
The woman of cleverness!
After Yang Wei finishes saying these words, I not from must sigh tone.
"See come out, you ate much suffering."Yang Wei's look in the eyes re- falls at my body's last wound Ba up:"However, this body harms Ba to have a liking for to not difficult see."
I am in distress situation:"Is this regarded as compliment?"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论