2012年10月26日星期五

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com hen the launching o

Kill !What do you say . Oh -- ! Like to hear the world funniest joke general Abes laughing .Lean -- !Laugh what !I mean business .For a while a stopped laughing , I want you to play on words of Kung Fu, is more powerful than you manipulate the mecha .
The best ,want me to buy you your life ,you see enough that heavy ! Want to challenge I have said !If I have the ... ? I pay someone to kill you !Has lost, I myself will you into ten thousand pieces ! This .
.. ... !It also said that too directly !For me it is really a dilemma problem option optional . -- !And so on ... ... ! I also want to drag the time ,the words just export ,see Abes is equipped with the high energy ion cannons ,artillery rumbled over allowing no explanation .
Close artillery bombardment, no one can get away with ,as far as the hit when the blast could be related to itself ,Abes is not considered ,because the front of the blown to pieces but he never want to do in the game ,although everything is virtual but also managed to abreact cholestasis in the heart of rage .
But when the launching of high energy ion light group hit the target ,but not imagined the explosion ,a bright light to only one side after distribution of the strange light shield block in the target machine body before .
Shield ?This type of mecha should have no such equipment !Abes surprised, conveniently called system instant playback function ,view in his attack of what happened? �� �� �� ?The boy stopped the ion cannon attack ?Is it right? System problems .
Plo Michel J entertainment company limited monitoring centre also attracted the attention of the audax is also the situation to the earthquake live . No, the kid is a knife block . Han ,see was transferred to the slow playback picture .
With a knife ?It can be !Using wave knife didn stand a chance of ion cannon bombardment ,even with high energy composite shield can not be unscathed by blocking !This guy can do that? Be hardly worthy of belief by audax watching the screen decomposition fixed out of the picture ,the facts before us ,but it is very difficult to make people believe .
According to the analysis of statistics, the guy in less than 0.5 seconds under the seven seven forty-nine knives ,each knife makes the ion cannon is emitted from the ion energy attenuation ,until disappear ,the light shield is actually made up of has not yet disappeared knife mount .
Forty-nine knives !But the machine can make so fast moving to do ? Hafren pulls out of the FX - 21 type light combat mecha information said: this is not known, from the basic parameters on look ,is not possible .
Is ?Impossible. Difficulty adjusting to complete it? Has been completed ,enter the theater game player are exploding ,want to control . No. The boy will certainly have the way to deal with ,we will wait to see the show .
�� �� �� it seems that you really deserve my one hundred thousand to buy your life ! To attack the causes of invalidity Abes folded the ion cannon said ,if I finish as he appeared in general ,Abes the mecha quickly disappeared in front of my eyes .
Finally ,solve a ,at a time when my sword standing in the same place but do not know what to do .Beyond the bearing capacity of high-speed movement ,let the mecha in volume overload ,the red warning light in the cabin lights up ,the system prompts me now in combat ,defense ,not cannot move state .
Switching the character pattern !Uh -- !Switch failed ,please try again later !Sitting in the cockpit to mecha ,let me to see countless spot as nightfall sky the stars ,appears on the radar screen .
So much? To have so many enemy target into the war zone ,I was startled when Plo Michel J Entertainment Company Limited ,is the people do ?No time to think about what the game player ,into the theater already locked my range ,come in great numbers to grassland .
But in the blink of an eye ,the dust is in sight .And I mecha in overload warning state ,immovable !See has already entered the range of target motionless stand there ,many had for the game player launched its attack .
For a time there were four rockets ,all kinds of remote weapon up to my place to stand up to ,not a long time I was submerged explosion cloud .To see is to move the hand ,who did not come conversion equipment using remote weapon attack game player but sadly sign !What a pity !This guy wanted to cut two knives ,now a barrage of even the little slag all leave ( the game is ,will also be flushed away .
) .But you have unexpected !In all that I have to be blown to pieces to stop the attack time, suddenly found that target indication radar screen window actually still ,that guy ?It cannot be .
In doubt for smoke spread all to see .The result is that some people disappointed and gratified ,disappointed because no can blow out to attack the target ,that is because no off or go down two knife .
While standing around full of potholes on the turf war ,let more people to think , this guy life is really big ! Alas -- !To tell the truth, I was lucky, but they attack aim is really bad !All fire on me around ,only to the sword of loss is ,armor were blackened by the smoke point of the surface depression point only, also do not know is it right? Because I run so deliberately so play ,but the missile hit the flat ,it may be too convoluted !It is those guys for fire control system of target is left ,it is really a man !Want is the sword in a hail of bullets to survive in the inverted image of the great pomp ,merry-go-round will I surrounded by many walkers in the hundred meters away stopped ,a time no one had asked me to attack, then the system begins to overload warning state sword last 10 seconds countdown .
Hey -- !Kid courageous ,did not run !I admire your uncle .But so many of us are you want to do is run away ,know to think of it, in that when a big guy face to identify a fault ,open to the beautiful miss star apologize ,and let us cut you two knives ,to the game as long as the beautiful miss star said not to pursue ,we will no longer about what ? Around my machine group someone cried .
Mention not negative charge but now I will not psychological ,eyes unblinking stare system on digital countdown timer ,six seconds ,five seconds ... ... ! so much nonsense ?Everyone ah !Cut him to pieces ! -- !Don me let me cut two knives ! I will cut him ,dragon Wanxing is my idol he dare so insulting her ! -- !You don with the knife ,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com,carefully cut into me ,Wan miss star is my idol and I will cut off the guy ,excuse me out, let me pass it -- ! Who took the emergency repair of the equipment? I have to use ? No, give that guy ,don consider the front that guy cut hang ,will give him a recovery point durability ,let us also cut you ! Well -- !So useful? This thing can give the enemy back to use ? Have you tried ? No. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论