2012年10月5日星期五

cnn er this poem on the

At present of I still entitle to strange?He has never believed anyone, even if is me, still keeps having reservation."Tell me, you how can anyone know do my meeting and Han Ming accept a palace to meet in the brocade?"
"You should early know, the heart Wan is my person."He hits the nail on the head, later on again way, " doesn't want to blame me to in advance don't notify you, I know you and Han Ming's friendship, if this matter were Be told to you, you would settle however the knowing Ci is hand goes limp."
How impressive-looking of a words, will make use of my responsibility to push completely.I exceeded quite a few to tread forward, with he face to face but sign, "you say of all these, pour be like at is me like?"Once the my Chi nose smile, to top he is that deep Mou son, " makes use of I deal with my friend, this is me like?"
"Did he take you for friend?Your kid is him ……"his words still decline a sound, I then and excitedly interrupt, " is you, the Na orchid Qi blesses!The person who harms my kid is you!"The Duo Duo pressing tone makes him a bit dejected, a short moment not language.But I then continue way:"Han Ming has never missed my kid of vital part, he wants just make use of this matter makes you doubt me, let your ability send out I temple.Can he has no you cleverness, more have no you unique feeling, be your detection long living the business of palace occurrence to have a hitch, at that moment and then know the importance that settles a dispute feeling, did you intentionally push away me and righted?"
I at a stretch spoke I to suppress for in mind several days but can not drain of exasperation, but he then stares at me quietly, the complicated emotion is full of whole body.The Qi blesses again with a run silent, calm down inside the house the Mi must make me feeling particularly uncanny, he takes a self-reproach and sorry and ashamed way after a short moment, "I admit, I am to intentionally push away you, just having never thoughting a kid will drop."
Acerb hot air in a short instant receive last my Mou, the tears beats to turn in the eye socket, he comes forward an one step, and I immediately retreat an one step.
"Fu friendship, sorry."He the at a loss what to do ground stand at first, " we will have their our own kids."
"You don't know, I owed very valuable how much feeling?You don't know, this kid to me have much important?You don't know, do I think more to throw in on this kid to the very valuable deficit?You don't know ……is this kid unique to prop up the reason that I live down?"The tears finally cannots help but overflowing out, the every drop falls in own center of palm, cold like cold ice.
He stretches out just a little some tremulous hands to hide for I putting on going to the tear stain on the face, this time I having no.Recovered oneself for a while the emotion of the concussion, I with difficulty pull once smile, "the Qi bless, whenever I think of your conduct and actions to me, I want to hate you.But you are that I loved a man for eight years!I loathe to give up at present of and only have that feeling of ours just."
"You were also my lovely daughter for eight years."He speaks such a words very in earnest and is malicious to hug to go into a bosom I later on, " I will compensate yours."
Is such a words again, remember when, he also says to me,cnn, will compensate me, arrive at present, be killed my kid as the repair to me?His waist border of my hand light wreath, listen to his heart palpitates voice, "you want to really want to compensate me, give my a kid, I really want a kid.Is the boy right?Thus then I can do your empress and do your only wife."
"Did you forgive me?"He is some to dare not believe ground to ask, the hand accepted Long for several cents again, the body was some to shiver, " Fu friendship, you will be my empress.As long as Han Jia's business is steady to settle down, I will make you do my only wife, my empress."
"Do you know?I and the exhibition adult knew very early."I sound out sex ground to have been daring I male of but the business of speak.If I didn't guess wrong, Qi's blessing him has been knowing that I meet with exhibition Mu many secrets in the sky, otherwise, with exhibition Mu the sky one person's dint can not check Han Ming at all with connect to think of true identity.Only a reason, the Qi blesses of the person be secretly helping him.When exhibition Mu the sky tell me these matters of time, his guessing my affirmation will seek Han Ming, so the talented person of dark set will in advance ambush where.
His body is one Jiang, slowly flabby later on, "I know."
Is indeed as expected knowing, so I confess to him now, at the right moment can go him to my suspect.I pretend to in astonishment say:"Do you know?"
"H'm."
"I with Mu the sky be regarded as old acquaint with, remember that year I drive work properly water according to after disfiguring ……"
Be like engage in small talk that sort, I pleasingly bless to start to describe to the Qi in those early years how to be disfigured, how easily permitted, again how with exhibition Mu there is pleasure of having met once in the sky.Still speak of in the Yu country, very valuable to I that is various like.Yes, I say these, on being frank, because I didn't can deceive with business of exhibition Mu sky lead the Qi bless of ear eyes;Two in order to make him sorry and ashamed, more in order to make him feel, compare with very valuable, his treating me is how damned, how malicious.Only make him feel to have too many deficits to me, I can really exist after this a temple and also only have so, I can do as pleases.
Han Ming dies last night, queen mother, Su's magnate drive jailbird, raise a dynasty shocked.Next day exhibition Mu the sky be still promoted for soldier's department a book, the half belonged to by Han Ming soldier the right return him all, another half soldier the right Qi bless he or she to take back to control.Speed of let quickly the government and people can not accept, until when they truely respond to come over, the important event has already become settled situation, irretrievable.Han Jia's cripple remaining influence in a flash group without a leader becomes lacking unity, believe that Qi's blessing will multiply by this opportunity to pursue a shot to break.This be the Qi blesses of work skill, strictly and speedily, a knife sees blood.Until after occupying all solution, public just suddenly realize, this woulds be the means that the Qi blesses.
And the temple of Zhao Feng also received two Imperial decrees, one is set up formally me am positive one article friendship the madam's Imperial decree, together with another then trust Wan to leave the Imperial decree that the temple returns home.
Trust Wan to go home this Imperial decree's pouring is to make me a bit surprised, at present she just 20 have four, six years in advance leave an imperial palace is impossible.Unless, this is what Qi blesses commitment to her, as long as she keeps watch on me and report my each and every moves all the report knows for him, the heart Wan can advance to leave this imperial palace.Qi's blessing to also speak of yesterday is what she sends secret message, is also say, the heart Wan made use of me to get the opportunity to get away from an imperial palace.
Do I sneer at 1 and want to leave an imperial palace?She is dreaming.
The crazy idea makes use of the opportunity that I am left a temple, do you think that I will pass you?
At that moment I then order the flower Xi do a matter for me and multiply by the heart Wan at the moment just leave the temple of Zhao Feng soon, rob to kill her in a place of secluded no man.In spite of she begins in person also good, is still that the order conceal at everywhere only the Mu life in the sky from of the person begin also good, I as long as the heart Wan could not walk this imperial palace.
My hand tightly climbs to adhere to window Kan, the 瞭 hopes thin fragrant few wisps, the jade night a sea of clouds dew, joss-stick the wood is dark.Probably waited a hour, spent Xi to step an even slow step back, attached a way at my ear light tone:"Lord son has already handled."
I am up moved to open by the window Kan the hand, turn round to tread into before the table and start to carry flower Xi to ask for tea in longjing that I ready to lightly sucking an one mouthful just:"What about corpse?"
"Throw corpse dry well."Spend Xi to apathetically throw a , these four words, I then trusted.
"Lord son ……" she is some to unable to decidely call a voice, later on spread to put in front of me, "this is before she is in the article of death, struggles to deliver to at my Pa son."
I doubt the ground stare at flower Xi that plain clean green Pa in hand, give tea all alone, the another skill once took Pa son, that word that up embroider a few lines closely.
Broad blue sky, thousand wood the white is like frost.
Lie to see bluish green sky of, the cloud and mist Yan Ai.
The thin leaf feels happy at success, lightly the flower vomits Xu, the green shade hangs warm, suspect far return.
Face water Yao peach, lean on wall and Chou spring.
A long distance Mu cloud, where is the precious jade grass green jade .
Unclearly green Zhong, painting Ji Zhu Cui, joss-stick Ning tonight, the Yao knows that separating is late fine.
This poem ……acquaint with so much.
My memory starts 1.1 drops of ground turning to remember, to, this is the heart Wan for the poem that I make.Why does she want to embroider this poem on the Pa son?She is the person whom the Qi blesses parties to keep watch on me be not?She for liking me, all for canning leave this bloody imperial palace earlier.Can she why want to embroider these words on the Pa son?
"She is in the article of death ex- once say what have no?"I Shu ground time absolute being, urgently and hotfoot ask a way.
Spend Xi to contemplate a short moment, just way:"Is unclear

没有评论:

发表评论