2012年11月13日星期二

www.beats4monster.co.uk general businessman

 I sneered at for a while, then looking at Wu Tang to said:
"Wu Tang, you return to tell him, this is the first time, also the last time, today this affair for the power be have never taken place, I don't think the Feng Luan is difficult to do as well, but if again have the words in next time, I can the whose face also not see!"
Wu Tang Mang says:
"I generation Ma Shu give master you apologized to, I promised this kind of affair hereafter absolutely can't take place."
"Wu Tang, I ask you an affair,www.beats4monster.co.uk, you want a honest answer I."I stare at Wu Tang to say.
Wu Tang hears me this sentence, Leng for a while, then say:
"Master you ask, belong to under definitely know that the speech is all."
"You go to my in home of city teacher is not for seeking Feng Luan to assassinate Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De together?"
"Master, this ……"
"Say!"My dark says.
"Be not, we just look for a young lady and discover that the house of the master and the house of Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De leave not and far afterwards, so just had this viewpoint, but was afterwards known by the young lady behind to block."
I didn't mean and just ordered to nod, then flicked to say:
"You next go to."
Wu Tang turned round to open the door will go out of time, I say:
"Wu Tang, you aren't my next persons of enemy house, hereafter not be calling my master."
Hear I say this, Wu Tang suddenly returns overdo come to anxiously say:
"Master ……"
I stretch out palm arrestment Wu Tang say again bottom, then say:
"You among them if and someone would like to stay at my nearby of words, it is the waiter that I hire to be, later call my landlord to calculate.Next go to, I think a person after a while."
The door closed, one silk of the end was bright also along with the close but disappearance of door, sank into in the room darkly medium.
I am some regretses, if not that the guy of this rectum son of Ma Guang Jun divulges secret unintentionally to my disaffection today, I return be really may have been being kepted in the dark.
Although all of the under charges of Feng Luan are the lake superiors of river who carries an incomparable skill, but they the all too hard tube taught, if they an impulse get into a big disaster, when the time comes afraid of everyone must doom!
Guest's using is perhaps also to come to keep watch on mine this time, if not that I in advance descend have the relation that the guest use made, the affair had no so in brief now.
The door opened after being an and loudly moving, the guest used to walk to come in, heel at he after death of is two inner palace bodyguards.
"Sir used supper."
The guest used to walk to come over, he sparked the candle of table, in the moment and suddenly of a bright, I squinted Jing to adapt to the glow-in-the-dark in the room, then I pointed the stool of pointing the part to say:
"The guest uses, you sit down, I some affairs want to ask you."
And those two bodyguard meal within handle knobs put a part of in the table hereafter also all kept on backing, time faced to walk also all close the doors.
The guest used to sit down, then asked a way:
"Sir what is up though ask."
I took a look my own at present guest to use, then ask a way:
"The guest uses, this time you the temple queen mother has what order have no?"
The guest uses between the eyebrows a wrinkly, deliberated for a while then say:
"Queen mother is make me thoroughly and previously living of nearby listen a teaching of Sir, also have is protection Sir, " but guest use immediately after but seem to thought of what, immediately after say, "however I come of time emperor some affairs order me and also say to make me keep secret by that time."
In my heart on moving, stay calm and collected of ask a way:
"Now that the emperor would not like to make the other people know even if."
But the guest use but the slightest inattentive, say with a smile:
"Last time Sir after the temple moderated an emperor to once say the affair of those river lakes, emperor specially interested in, always make me speak some affairs of outsides for him, I come out this time, the emperor orders I wanted me us this all the way of the general knowledges all stick down, would let emperor listen to after returning to."
I shut ascend eyes, then leaned on chair-back up, this imperial government but true undercurrent are dashing, all of a s are at the backs to play with scheme ghost to account, if not that this because Ma Guang Jun's affair, do I still really probably have been being all deceived in the drum.
"Sir, what's the matter with you?Isn't ill, not I make people call in card shark."The guest uses to say.
"Need not, I just have a little tired, you descend first go to, tell them to prepare for a while, we the day after tomorrow return to."
Door one rings, I know that the guest used to go out, I opened eyes to walk to the table to before sit down, although is all some complete aroma delicious good dinners, but I now but as chewing a wax tasteless.Is full isn't a taste in the heart, this is a what world.
After two days we to opened a loose river, I want to see at the disaster area, now there because of the disaster, everythings all need to be arranged.
Chen Zu Yin's father and son was still sent by me to go to lake state, but had no news now, don't know as well they the affair over there prepare of how.
The raw silk of lake state is a whole country well-known of, so I just send the father and son of Chen Zu Yin where beat some following, the next year begins a new year behind me where establish a store that procures raw silk, then hoard after again Be sold to Ji boon they, in this way I had serious business.
I have already had this plan, but always all not mature, however I know now I already be stared at by the imperial government last, the nature can not make again those strange things to come out.
But earnings big profession in, salt iron business all in the hand of imperial government be not the general businessman can participate of, leave of only have silk and tea.
I sit in the wagon, part along with the quiver of the wagon return the body of the very tiny rock, simultaneously think an affair in the brain.Speak a sound the talented person is most important, now many stores of those disaster areas because business not well but under the handle knob of the waiter and the shopkeeper dismiss of, I go this time be hope to find out several assistants whom gets a dint ability.
The silk has already had Wang Jia and Hao mark, I don't want to participate again, and I think also like want the top in this wine to do some articles.But the top of the tea's having all of many Jin companies again is the businesses for doing.
Think around, I can make of only have with Ji boon they cooperated, in this way of words, silk and tea-leaf I can experience, and still not the benefits of touch other big stores, can't arouse their bad impression.



Chapter 160 Ji crane age

The day leads really quickly, turn eye's coming out from the city teacher have already had more than a months to still have two months will celebrate the New Year.I sit in the wagon, the outside has already had the cool idea of one silk now.
The persons all say the autumnal winds is desolate, the creation floats zero and hopes the autumn view of the outside Se Se through the car Lian uncovering.The repeatedly western breeze blows to kiss over there under, the leaf of green withers in succession, officer way the both sides originally should is a farmer to industriously plows of figure, but very desolate now, an eye hopes to is that so dilapidated.
Autumnal winds repeatedly, the prospects of one disconsolate and diffused and lonesome solitude, in my heart but felt a burst ofly remember fondly, don't know Feng Luan now how, green Feng they must a few now play hide-and-seek to have fun in the rear garden.
I blinked to blink to have a little moist eyes, the various female of in home also all at miss he or she, have a little saying of emotional stirrings:
"This affair finished, after returning to city teacher, don't come out this year."
Wu Tang outside the car hears me saying this and answering to say:
"Landlord you thought young daughter-in-law, ha ha?"
Connected my nearby small eunuch guest to use to also follow to smile.
Finish smiling later I depend start to shut eyes to keep to start on the car compartment, I am going to this time of the place is rebels in the disaster area to make the most fierce place, name mansion.
It has been five days since wagon drivesesed, if the words that calculate this road should arrive night today most .Have a place that is very steep and be called crow mountain on the boundary of name mansion, have now many flow people to all come together at revolt there.
That leader is called Liu Hei Qi, is also river a person that has some reputations of lake, the Cao helps to rob my food ship this time be want to send to him here, listen to You Wu Shuo, this guy is also the person whom the king reaches, so I just make a detour to come over, want to try to see can from this Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论