2012年11月14日星期三

Beats Solo HD Lian most Call ano

Matter?"
I blink:"Have no ah, I am quite good.How do you think these?"
"Qin Yong says that you closed you along while in the room, the supper was also useless, so ……"
The in the mind is touched, on the face I but don't dare to take out, so make an easy way:"You are blind to worry.I am to answer to order a work, in the house time of forgetting of favour.Qin Yong, did my elder brother use supper?"
Qin Yong lowers the head to answer me:"Use.The big Ye was taken a meal to just come over.Childe, you ……"
"Elder brother, I am free, after a while still need to go out for a while.The night of deep autumn is cool, you return to first to stop for rest, don't make me worried, good?"My coming to an anti- guest is a lord.
Elder brother Yun sighs to start and then walk:"I returned to."
The figure that follows with eyes elder brother Yun disappears around the corner, I just once called Qin Yong, write good letter to let the place that he sends a person urgent and sends respectively.Qin Yong once connects letter, or didn't trust ground to ask me:"Childe, wasn't what matter?Is telling me good?"
I order:"I will tell you, but isn't now.You press my order to work well affair, otherly and first don't take care of.Remember, walk Mi way, door front afraid is someone to stay by the side."
Qin Yong Dai for a while, mean to say what, and then endure, turned round to run to go out.
The supper puts in the in front, but I don't have some appetite and sit to looking at meal over there stunned.Really can not eat any more to go, started to arrive at inside in the garden.Elder brother Yun drive I settle at the dime of garden, the candlelight in the house overflows through the window, he standing alone of the figure reflect to shoot on the window Ling.The figure that looking at this to acquaint with, the tears flowed out to come up a while, misty my double eye.
Go back and forth plum flower under the tree, I am also standing alone, the title sees moon and mappings in brain of but is Sun Ce's face.When my last time and him is together, I with full intention distress, but make oneself display smiling face.And Sun Ce because I the dead of grieved s and self-reproach, he also smiles in front of me intentionally of glitter.All is to deceitfully smile, but all for comforting the other party.Is alas, I really think again drink to climb a mountain together with Bo Fu, really think with Mr. the Jin play the piano to play flute and suddenly feel, I at with they together of time, much time is all really happy, their smile, especially Bo Fu can be infected I, they didn't make use of to me, didn't cheat, completely is sincerely solid idea of, is really truely just painful to cherish my person.Unfortunately, the opportunity like this is afraid to is to have no, now of they affirmation hate to die me, appreciate plum to see the flower becoming a lasting dream together.Zhuge Liang and Xun 彧 just fool my half year, I painful become so, I cheated Bo Fu for more than ten years ah, several years of beguilement is exposed, I can feel that to the bone cold idea, can feel there despairing pain and sufferings.I suddenly hate myself very much, why don't be setting up an industry over New Year, why have never appreciated plum flower together with them, which afraid only have once, I dead before can also have to finely recall.
The moon is very bright, but my heart is very heavy, imitated a Buddha to sink into profound dark night.Touch a bamboo flute blow, sorrow, painful, sad and helpless all infused into a bamboo flute of inside, infuse into this dark night.Blew one the song is another song, melody didn't fix, have no beautiful of melody, so and at will and since then, helpless but go.Until my thirsty blows not to become to adjust any further, until the hands have no energy to manage a bamboo flute.Let go of a bamboo flute, I am helpless to hope a sky, really want to loudly yell, one the chamber anger hatred shout to let god listen to.
The figure of window Ling is in my whistle voice an on every occasion, I don't know that elder brother Yun is just thinking now what, can I know that his pain and sufferings and the sorrow can't compare after several days current of I am little.Execuse me, elder brother Yun, like son if can not pass this hole, have to the future life return the elder brother's feeling again, return this cans not remembers clearly an unidentified debt.Is silent to turn round, Qin Yong station at after death, I stand at him after death of but is Zhuge Liang.
I exhaustedly cross 2 people to outside walk to the garden:"The bore is clear, are you too careful, also fear that I ran not to become?"
If Zhuge Liang's facial expression falls Mo very much, hear me, he turns round heel at I is after death:"I just pass by and hear your whistle voice, so ……"
" Comfort me, BE?I don't need.Please leave, I am taking a rest."I sped back to walk of step.
Have no a little polite, I really don't need advising of Zhuge Liang Wei, ignore he is to proceed from sincerely or make use of.Return to a home, cautiously want the words said by Zhuge Liang, I just rationally discover his to persuade all and be deceitful therein and persuade me with the posture of victor, the everywheres all hide Ji Feng, and only that sentence is finally sincerely his.He was eager to did well in everything too much and was completely eager to did well in everything to have no friend's feeling,Beats Solo HD.I really not understand he exactly has for several cents sincerely to me, to the Yun son, can I not think again keep on guessing.
"Son cloud, you stop.Why want elusion, you are clearly inescapable, you are clearly very painful, why don't understand to take off oneself?"Zhuge Liang after death shouts at me.
I station bottom, turn round to see toward him, write full sincerity on his face, there is also pain and sufferings.My wry smile:"The bore is clear, why?Why don't you ask yourself?The matter that you can not do it but want me to come to do, also need to force I, homicidal however the head orders ground, can you?Didn't you feel to divide too much?"
Zhuge Liang is getting more silent, very in a short while he just sighs:"Whether you believe, I really don't want to hurt you.But ……"
"But some affairs be also not made decision by you.Naturally, I didn't want to listen to.You aren't to come to comfort mine, but want to see my elder brother, you still want to make use of elder brother to deal with me and threaten me, is be not?Not be explaining, we are being twos don't want to play these again falsely, I annoyed.Say again, my the day interest allowed not much, I didn't think in the limited day still that my Zha am at the Er worry.Qin Yong sends out Sir's gift out of the mansion.The words that spread me, these several days I don't receive anyone.Still have, close a garden, anyone can not come in and go out, in addition to you, who can not see my elder brother, either."
Zhuge Liang is completely silent, Qin Yong he "please"ed in the astonished lieutenant general mansion.But I return to a house inside, haded been sitting till a sky in the dark night bright, completely ignore Qin Yong the low voice outside the door shout.

Chapter 226 Jue do not(2)


After sky is bright, I have already done to decide and guarded a gate outside guard Qin brave for one night call come in, the matter taking place in imperial palace yesterday tells him, I need he with all strength of help and support.Qin Yong listens to quietly, have no facial expression ground listen to finish I of tell behind just way:"What is the childe's arrangement ?"
"Understand most my is you, so, I want you with all strength of match."
Qin Yong tells me very firmly slowly:"Qin Yong this life is a childe of, you say that I do.Can pass by, we lead together, can not lead, I accompany the childe to walk."
I smiled:"Do you believe me?I thought for a night last night, felt the confidence for living down very big, ascended this with my wager."
Qin Yong Wei is tiny a smile:"The childe's luck is always very good, this time also can't exception."
His smile gives me ground confidence, I finally resumed old-world self-confidence:"You go and seek Hong righteousness right away, his shape qualities is like Cao son Lian most .Call another strongest waiter, let them connect a city of my elder brother's wife their secrets and wait my next move instruction to the Luo sun."
Qin Yong contemplated in a short while:"Childe, I have a suggestion."
"You say."
"True in danger, we go to river east.Wu Hou can accept us."
I shake:"True in danger, you go first plum flower country villa, there, Mr. Cao can't know."
"All right.However"Qin Yong Yi smiles:"In my eyes, the Cao adult can't kill a childe."
"Say reason, I can really have no how much confidence."
"Is easy, what childe releases is emperor and imperial government officials, Cao arbitration however can't punish you with this, because he also has scruples about a long of world."Qin Yong says very with assurance.
"Ha ha, this is the hope place that I live a life.But Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论