2012年11月16日星期五

beats by dre uk and then wait you i

Know.
"Trust good, I can't trouble you.I will also give repeated advice to old Wu."Luo Juan is in response to the way.
Zhu Si sees again toward only Yu, empress all right away way:"You don't looking at me, I absolutely can't say.Certainly the exception in special circumstances, but say before will also after what you agree."
Zhu Si also knows to can make this to be getting more quite good.
"Elder brother's wife, I to a few health care tablets that you bring you want to take on time, this is what my home produces by himself/herself, although is unworthy what money, the effect is really very good, my parents also usually takes, didn't basically and never once get sick now, even catch a cold also seldom."Zhu Si's its teachings.
"Is this what your house produces by himself/herself?That I but it isn't respectful.Your home since can produce this kind of medicine, should be a Chinese herbal medicine noble family, no wonder that you have a so good medical skill."Luo Juan way.
Zhu Si just"Hey Hey" smiled two, don't also answer.If he answered that this is the formula that he makes out, that is still not surprised to get their 2 to spring up.
"Elder brother Yu, affair also do good, we still return to first?"Zhu Si's its teachings.
"Do not, get here to finish eating supper again walk."Luo Juan right away way.
"Is nothing doing, elder brother's wife, the dead order in my home, have to regain to have a meal in the evening, otherwise I miserably."Only Yu says with smile.
"That good, I not much stayed you and waited not busy the time hereafter again come to home to have a potluck, by that time old Wu also at home, also call top several individuals in the brigade together."Luo Juan way.
"Stop worrying, I before again not is have no at Ceng in your house lead rice?" Only Yu way.
"Elder brother's wife, we walked first, then see."Zhu Si says and then prepared to go out.
"Like, hereafter often come to have fun."Luo Juan sent them to get to doorway.
When Luo Juan sends rice for Wu Hao again in the evening, Wu Hao felt right away the cuckoldry is different, but concrete where a while again don't know how to say it, clothes, hair the form is all similar, be see a cuckoldry face, just discover that the wife's face top's appearing quite a few don't see aglow with healthly for year, even see her time than the noon young quite a few"what is the row?Your face ……"Wu Hao very surprised tunnel.
"How, you also felt."Luo Juan touches own face and say with smile.
"BE, become young and beautiful, aglow with health.Seemed to return to just- got married time."Wu Hao Dao.
For Wu Hao's answer, Luo Juan is very satisfied, which is a woman not to hope that being cried up he or she by own husband is beautiful.Make Zhu Si in afternoon and speaking 1 time only the Yu business for oneself's home in detail with Wu Hao.Wu Hao has never also thoughted of Zhu Si unexpectedly still has skill like this and hear the wife give repeated advice to he or she to tell the other people this matter, Wu Hao also knows possible Zhu Si, and he/she doesn't want to be known by other persons.Should also come down.
"We really should good good will somebody else just to, he returned to send a few health care tablets for me and let me took and said the effective, you work overtime a work over a long period of time, and you also take 2 boxes by that time."Luo Juan way.
"How do you return the thing that can accept a somebody else?He has already cured illness for you, not so good,beats by dre uk, still send back for somebody else."Wu Hao Dao.
"He says that I must take on time, not we calculate for a while how much , give° money him, the thing still keeps leaving."Luo Juan knows Zhu Si these things are ideas especially to she sends, and also listen to Zhu Si, it says to have much of advantage to oneself's body, the of course not wanted to back thing.
"That is all right, your etc. will arrive inside in the medicine store takes a look, how much a box of, the evening give°s money him to send over there, this takes charge of it and also lifted thing to here at noon, he a part-time job of where have so much money?"Wu Hao right away way.
"I at just come also got to medicine store inside to ask and ask several houses to all say to have no this health care tablet.Seeing to this province has no this person's tablet."Luo Juan way.
"That I ask only Yu, he goes to our house together with Zhu Si of, his affirmation knows."Wu Hao Dao.
Wu Hao beat right away the pager of Yu just hanged a telephone soon only, only the Yu have already wired back to come over right away.
"Wu Dui wasn't occurrence what legal case?"
"Have no, I ask you for a while, in the afternoon you with can it is be not to my house?"Wu Qing Dao.
"Yes, how?" Only Yu way,dr dre beats.
"He gave me the house to send how many boxes of health care tablet, you know?Is where to buy, how much 1 box?"Wu Hao Dao.
"This is what his home produces by himself/herself, was Zhu Si to also tell elder brother's wife?Wu Dui, you are to want to return money to him?" Only Yu way.
"Did his house do a pharmaceutical factory?How don't I know?That he still just does the hotel do public security?"Wu Hao Yi listens to feel not in the right right away.
"Seem of, Wu Dui, you completely have no necessity to return money is to him.
This boy is very rich, drive new car, at West Lake the side still has reply type small building.
I was cheated by him, also so hard sought a work for him." Only Yu way.
"That doesn't go as well, his house where you know,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com?Go to with me together in the evening a how?"Wu Hao Dao.
"Is all right, I finish eating supper to come out, you also got off work at that time, not I is a brigade at 8:00 inside." Only Yu way.
"Can, I get off work behind and then wait you in the brigade."Wu Hao Dao.
Pin up a telephone, Wu Hao just got off work while seeing still have a few s, to Luo Juan way:
"You return to earlier, the sky is quickly black, I probably at 1:00 late just can come back in the evening."
"Is all right, remember to wear one more clothes, very cold in the evening."Wu Juan Dao.
8:00 just led, the spring time Lee also arrived at brigade inside crest Wu Hao's class, only the Yu also came and prepared to go to its house in Zhu Si with Wu Hao together.
[..]
<>
Chapter 118 brightens!
The spring time Lee sees only the Yu coming and saying with smile:"Small Yu, did you concern me, come to take over shift duty in advance?"
"I go out to have a little a matter in the evening with Wu Dui, you, like to stay here, tomorrow morning I will punctually come to take over shift duty.!" Only Yu way.
"Wu Dui can walk?"Only Yu sees Wu Hao have already worn to like jacket, way.
"Leave."Wu Hao Dao.
Is two police department, at the door wait very in a short while just beat a car, a get on the car only Yu right away way:
"Must make Zhu Si send when waiting will come back, beat a car today too difficult soon was its house in Zhu Si, opened the door but is the door that Zhu Mu opens, is Zhu Si playing a computer at this time.
"Aunt how are you, take charge of it at home?" Only Yu way.
"Small Yu, he at, come in quickly."Motherhood.
Zhu Si has already heard the voice of underneath and walk down right away.
"Wu Dui, how did you come?"Zhu Si sees Wu Hao very surprised.
"Seek you to have a little a matter."Wu Hao Dao.
"That den that arrives my upstairs sits for a while."Zhu Si's its teachings.
Get into den, after 3 people sit properly, Zhu Si asks a way:
"Wu Dui, what the matter want you in person?"
"Not just because you send of thing?" Only the Yu is on the side immediately after way.
"Is the said to send thing wrong?Does the elder brother's wife have bad reaction after taking?"Zhu Si hasty way.
"The thing has no problem.Just take charge of it you probably don't know, I still have never accepted the other people's thing, you send this noon of wine everyone together drink also even if, you send to health care tablet my wife of my house to say the of great use, so I want to pay money to you."Wu Hao Dao.
Zhu Si this just knows to is what is the row.
"Need not, Wu Dui, this is my home self-made of, unworthy few money."Zhu Si's its teachings.
"How much all want to you, otherwise once opening this head, I hereafter hard to do."Wu Hao Dao.
"That is all right, but concrete how much I also really don't know, I descended to ask my daddy, he is in the factory responsible for managing completely, price he affirmative know."
Zhu Si finishes saying to is the down stairs asked Zhu Kun.
Zhu Si its bottom goes to very quickly and come up also very quick, a come in to Wu Hao Dao:
"Wu Dui, my daddy speaks factory price very cheap of, your home is 8 boxes, altogether just
"Is so cheap, I see the general health care article move not only this price also."Wu Hao Dao.
"Wu Dui, this is the factory price, to, take charge of it, not you also sell me a few boxes, I take to return to show filial obedience my Mom and Dad." Only Yu way.
"The words that you want that 81 box.How many do you want?"Zhu Si says with smile.
"Go to yours, Wu Dui's 25 piece per box, I want have to 80, you are too black. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论