2012年11月11日星期日

beats by dre pro u with same iciness

There are thousand Cha vehemences at this time roaringly own whole body all the ground package in prison prison live.
"BE.I also again and very the no time for waiting ground want to knock down you, originally have been thinking black go against the leader of regiment will be that I arrive at the biggest surprise in this world, but now, I can hope that you don't make me disappoint"put out Wu with same iciness of voice say, immediately after whole individual suddenly disappears at my at present, but unique haven't come yet and dissipation of is that night empty sword blade on of repeatedly white light.
I pull to have a mouth, the move looking at this to once acquainting with again appeared at at present, there is no the strain and misgiving in past, have of just that already soon disappear of impulse, after that knife Nu disappear, I have already had no this kind of for a long time of felling, although the real strenght that put out Wu now didn't know,the real strenght that put out Wu now is used as ever unique person who can vanquish me, I or be full of confidence to him, so really hope, he doesn't make me disappoint, my in the mind secretly says and immediately after and slowly shut up eyes.
Probably this is the state that is a person to produce after attaining certain real strenght, though putting out the Wu already the common run of people can not predict at all of speed toward me fly soon sting, but I start take the offensive at him of then felt the position of his place for an instant, very clear, very of clear, therefore in the mind just a little have a little lose, but have no the slack of one silk, probably that just puts out fan's fog that the Wu casts net for me plays,in fact I am getting wronger, putting out the Wu is no longer to at the beginning put out Wu, which fear the sword in the his hand or like ever generally sharp even is to be full of overbearing vehemence with utter darkness, which fear his look in the eyes forever is Gu Ao and iciness so, while touching to run into real real strenght of, none of all theses cans make for the reason of failure.
"You make me disappoint" puts out Wu how can't thought of, either, oneself has been taking it as an honour of lightning flash shot, unexpectedly was seen through by me a while, most unacceptable of BE, I don't move the position of one silk at all, can the sword in the hand, but at he will soon the in a flash of sword, appear at his center of the chest on, this what kind of actually real strenght, even if I don't say, put out Wu have been already understood as well, but put out Wu don't give up, see I have no one sting, then in the moment that I talk, again disappear at my view scope inside.
"You my margin is no longer the problem of real strenght" I coldly say, after giving up the aggression of last time, I didn't feel penitence of one silk, because is current of I have already canned put out Wu to defeat very with assurance, therefore I am in need of of Be just opportunity and time, looking at that to re- disappear is in the moment putting out Wu, I coldly smile,beats by dre pro, the overbearing facial expression cans not tell one on the face silk strain, like at this time silver light flickering blade of thousand Chas is general.
"Tornado one shot" puts out the voice of Wu from far to near, though seem to be very suddenly, I still have no the ambulation of one silk and just a little shut eyes, immediately after the left hand suddenly fists thousand Chas in the hand and sends out a burst of strong energy light wave, facing oneself's left side, ruthlessly a sting, red of the energy wave is resisted by the energy in a burst of black, immediately after and then feel that that originally jumps up at left measure of energy already complete disappearance, then start to pull a burst of sneer at, contempt the attack that put out Wu really little fun.
The such real strenght hangs extremely of combat, though just got in touch with very short 2 swordses, but Long Yun flies but has already anticipated to conclude a fruit and put out Wu basically isn't my opponent, ignore from which the aspect saw also good, I and put out the margin of Wu basically be not on the real strenght, but in each aspect, therefore Long Yun flew have already lost confidence to our affair of honors, then put the Cang Wu in the oneself's hand in the blink of an eye at at present, see to the hope in nowadays the body that can consign at him also ascend.
Put out Wu of this taking the offensive don't also show results, I like can know in advance his aggression route sort, each time before he takes the offensive, seal his aggression route completely dead, this makes him is a headache very much, because he meeting move be after gaining the initiative by striking first, beginning quickly take the offensive, then the shot kill an enemy, but now, he can not close to me at all, this making him basically can not find can win my way at 1:00, but while seeing the look in the eyes that I despise coldly aim at the direction that he conceals of, put out Wu a cruel, then and slightly mow and break his/her own finger with the sword, immediately after and then use the finger of that issue of blood at sword blade on on putting on, a burst of blood only starts to be suffused with a burst of ray of light and has a little and stabs an eye, but immediately then disappears right away.
The crary renewal hopes after that everyone doesn't hope the new book backing me uping to thank everyone!!Tomorrow continue to in great quantities renew crazily
The life always has unlucky of time, but in those unlucky days, person's being always like an afloat erratic rice straw is been similar, done not know the to go to forever on the sea surface where, hope boundless far off the mark of ocean, the person head quarter is in the subconscious creation to a little bit living despair, compare to current of I.
"Is unlucky, unlucky, threw a work not to calculate, and then threw to hide all purses for being, this descended like, was really penniless" touches all empty pocket, I very heavily sighed tone.
"The life is in a life time, ten have 89 not equal to ideas, kinglet, want to open a point good" is together eliminated by the company with me of still have me this opens widely an elder brother and sees an eye depressedly open widely an elder brother, my wry smile is a , but the step has never stopped bottom, facing not the street of distance walked pass by.
"Re, these were my body's up finally some money, divided you order" opens widely an elder brother to take out a take the coin of remaining, simply want to me.
"Do not go, don't go, you don't arrive very much than me as well by yourself where go" my bitterness says with a smile, pushes to take off to open widely the elder brother's hand later on and then prepares to cross the street.
"Your boy is so, that gives you two dollars, and you and buy a lottery ticket, although it is said this wins a prize several rates small arrive the sun came out from the west, can I thought, you this boy today Shuai to can, should also come luck" opens widely an elder brother to smile to pass over here 2 coins, don't etc. I to promise and then filled into my pocket.
Looking at to quickly walk to far open widely an elder brother, a burst of wry smile in heart after, upsurged the felling of Noan-noan.
"I am just not so stupid, lottery ticket that thing is completely a tiger mouth, you want to be not it feeds full, is it just lazy to vomit a piece of money for you" station publishes some doorway in the lottery ticket of I, secretly thought of, touch pocket in two dollars of still enough, hesitant after then once turned round.
"Is buy a bread, still keep buying water" endures to give musical performance in belly of'the empty city account'my in the mind then start calculating the use of having these two dollars.
"Finished finishing, how forgot that matter" brain in suddenly think of today already till the 25th, see will till the end of the month, but that pitiful rent still has no whereabouts, sudden neck a cold, landlord aunt terrible smile then from my brain one Shan but lead.
"Good heavens, kills to also want to hand over rent first up, otherwise, does that have a nightmare every day" my bitterness says with a smile, the kennel that then didn't hesitate a ground of facing oneself later on walks.
"Each present audience sees have no, this is what, this is us win flap companies to lately produce of game helmet, this fine design, this simple and direct model, I think that everyone definitely figured out its price right away, to to to~the young man that wears red clothes say right, 8888 dollars, this price that unify on the big market, now then sky, everyone trust, we not is come to this to make what sell, but send to everyone, hear have no, is to send to everyone, I this after death of 20 set games the helmet all want to send to everyone of"stand to toward at the host of generous estrade after death some pack elegant helmet to excitedly say, imitate a Buddha that sell of isn't a helmet, but his own dad.
"Is this helmet really worth 8888 dollars?"Stand in the crowd I become overdo, facing nearby a brothers that wears vogue asks a way
"Brothers don't you play games?"That brothers seems to be some shocked, hence curiously ask a way
"Playing is only some computer games of several year agos" I embarrassedly say, although then heard this game helmet when this big city work Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论