2012年9月28日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/links2rss/LZqc erson still see shad

Tight allotment task.

"The chopper, big Liu and eldest sister-in-law take a pet front the crest wear to kill, the elegant sister puts sorcery bow and arrow, particularly is a fire to fasten sorcery and mercilessly burn for me.Your near war type pet also all send a front blunt kill.My blood-sucking vampire is also blunt.Ling Po, make a wish with my baby at behind add for them to hold, white snow is foolish meeting from the tree person corpse the top make the corpse sorcery together shoot, then you put a dark open space together with me and take time to to use to die dark cloud to lead strange.Still have, everyone noticed, although still have no tree up to now the person will escape, however we are carefully up, a don't allow to pass as well."On turning over to point out, the finger assigned to like a job.The everyone also feels to start to be each so each, go to move.

The pet of elegant sister has severals are still that I send of, however what what what I send is an egg, also really have never seen hatch is.Now they severals all put out, I a careful saw come over.Lucid and attractive is a 5 ranks work properly a monkey, wonderful is a tortoise with big wash basin, 4 rank soil turtle.Sadly moving is a snake, 5 rank ice snake.Wild is a 5 rank black leopard.Asking of my oddness grace:"What about your pet?How to don't let out."Elegant Niu Ni a short while, finally blushed to redly call pet to come out-a 6 rank Nu elephant.

I took a look slender grace, and then see flank huge Nu elephant and finally roared with laughter, flank big Liu, white snow wait also all break into laughter voice, even is lucid and attractive them are also full faces to smile an idea.The face of grace is red to arrive neck, angried a while of pounded my one punch, a wave hand to accept a pet again get up.

There were 3 sorcery teachers to continuously set fire to fasten sorcery, beat speed quickly many.Grace and white snow is long ranges of, stand at behind side hair technical ability side chat, mix in a little while familiar.Big Liu can't promote and soon backed a set to run to us to side also join chat because of the grade, pets such as ort knife, 5 blood-sucking vampires and Nu elephant black leopard etc. fore noodles hand to hand fight.(under our persistence, the grace still kept putting out)The baby is seduced by a piece of stone head, and then runs to the shoulder of grace up, eats whiled putting to front the troops carry on scope to add to hold.So Anne Be safe to steadily beat for a few hours, I also successfully rose to 57 and.

Everyone takes leave to log out in succession at 11:00, I also shouted the farmland is sweet."Is lovely sweet, your where, I have thing to want to you."Farmland sweet answer:"I am in the store of the sky, I got a house property certificate and applied for to repair today and brought a cook also.Husband, we in a couple of days can do business!"I the Hey Hey smiled, the saliva had already secreted to have an excessive phenomenon:"Being sweet is really capable, good, I come over right away, you wait me."Finish saying a knead ground guild return journey book.

Come out from the transmission point of the sky, the disease step goes straight to wine shop.From a distance saw store up hang "farmland surname wine shop" four flickering golden light big words, the vehemence is very extraordinary.Run into a store, the farmland is sweet is giving several personal Xun words.I a bottom sit beside of the stool up and patiently wait for.

"Husband, have what good thing do you exclusively deliver for me?"The Xun words be after completing the farmland sweet to run to come over right away, worried me to ask a way.I applied for to trade with her, small flew a horse to give her.Farmland sweet exultation, ha ha say with smile:"Husband, this under can like, we finally have a good thing to auction off.You don't know that I these several days all the sorrow died, Xi Xi, finally having the good thing can beat reputation.Thing with rare is expensive, flying the horse is seldom of!"Say that finishing is or so to see, nobody, secretly gather together overdo kissed my one mouthful.I am there ability so satisfy, an embrace her, color color's saying:"The wife is getting more at 11:00, log out!"She malicious white my one eye, Jiao Chen:"Sex maniac, will think these.You descend first to go, I give an account for a while."My happy fierce nod, immediately log out.

I got to living room, discovered Lin Xue all being washing a feet preparation sleeping.3 pairs of white white soft and tender small feet see my heart jumped more several bottoms.See I come out, the small fox hangs up finger to signal hint me past.Secretly gathering together is overdo:"Li Ying, Hey Hey, honesty gives an account, you and that grace what relate to?"I hurriedly shake head to mean to have no.Allow gorgeous strange strangely connect a way:"Hum, don't fool us, the simpleton cans not see clearly.Do you frankly speaking, whether want to make a net to love?Don't say I tell elder sister Tian to go."Sky that, nakedly threaten.I turn head to see room, light tone way:"You don't blather, I have never thought, it is a friend on the net to should only do."Ling Po and allow gorgeous humed 1, mean the letter is not.I took a look Lin Xue, she is also lookinging at me, and the look in the eyes is very strange.Once I see their all an appearance that doesn't believe, the favour twists a head to stand, way:"You don't blather!"In a hurry run to return to room, behind spread one Jiao Chen.

The farmland is sweet after logging out I originally wanted to go out to eat midnight snack, but she the dead lived Be not willing to, say what eat midnight snack good at fat, also pull me to die to live to prohibit me.See come hereafter will be compelled a change habit!I have to helpless approval, close the door, started enjoying another midnight snack.Cough, look old sky of still fairer of, canceled you this kind of enjoys, compensate to are you another……

Next day, I steep every day at there.Big husband and wife Liu because of arriving 59 and, will run to return to do a task every day, failed to come right away me to keep the chat company here.On the third day, the eldest sister-in-law smilingly runs back, malicious clapped my shoulder:"Shadow, the evening has a meal at my house and celebrates me to successfully get into 60 classes!"I hurriedly congratulate, conveniently Piao one eye eldest sister-in-law of after death, wretchedness of big Liu just at depressed!Until on the 5th day, my shoulder just be mercilessly clapped X by big Liu of excitement bottom:"Ha ha ha, shadow, I also finally passed,http://feeds.feedburner.com/links2rss/LZqc, ha ha ha, finally 60 classes.Depend, hereafter be make a technical ability book, ha ha ha!To, your eldest sister-in-law rose 60 classes last time, you declined, must come in the evening, the malicious celebration of our elder brothers is for a while.""OK ."I way.

Big husband and wife Liu after leading 60 classes also joined our to do a class troops, fixed menu in restaurant knife this guy together fore the noodles wildly chops down.These day, chopper every day and I together, top of time is unlike I am short, belong to appearance of hurtling the class crazily.Elegant sister Lin Xue probably has on-line 7, 8 hourses in a day, and is online of time soon became a good friend all incredibly and about.Once in a while, I want to run city once and sell out the thing exploding, or throw sweet to the farmland, then buy good medicine water to fly to return to.555, how is it I that run about on errands each time?I defy, but press their parlances, my shoulder bag is enough big, and then flies most quickly, isn't that I run to still let who run, annoy I almost want to throw away unreal bracelet.Like this the 11th day, is also the 16th day that big Liu joins behind, at I an acclaim after, I finally compare elegant sister to slightly and quickly order and first come to a 59 classes again 100% experience values.Connect down, I need to do a task, otherwise experience can't increase forever.But at the moment, don't the that gold tree person still see shadow.











The third long journey chapter 105

The novel bus renews time:2010-7-716:40:07 chapter word numbers:4829



A person runs to take up a post a duty hall and still arrives that beauty NPC there:"Hey Hey, beauty, I am to come to connect 60 classes to get stripe a task."Her white my one eye, threw a spooler to come over, way:"Please hand over 50 gold coins, then open spooler, the meeting is delivered into task space.You make sure to make like prepare a work?"My favour tooks a look bracelet inside, boon, there are also many medicine water, threw 50 gold coins to her, don't hestitate of opened spooler to read:Is on the hoof to run to fear a canyon of that carry, infinite.The task grade is the SS class."I depend!All of the SS class insides are the tasks with an absolute being monster, you are also too cruel!"I am malicious to toward beauty to compare an inside, flank several individuals hear me the player of spooler contents see my look in the eyes full is sympathetic toward ……black of ray of light flash across, I stand in a huge grand canyon of on carrying, to the eye is an one barren land, the stone of top of hill

没有评论:

发表评论