2012年12月4日星期二

Facebook What about those pi

?
I have 5,000 people the horse, don't offend to take charge of Ma Yi, if I go.BE break siege or don't add in disorder?
What I faced is to take charge of Ma Yi ……
But, another voice also in the heart bottom response, take charge of Ma Yi again how?He isn't absolute being, he was also once trapped by the Sir at above the valley almost burned dead, also was once accounted to frighten by empty city by the Sir escape, once could trap to guard by absolute superior force as well, even if be scolded by the Sir to fight for women doing not dare as well.Once put own own nephew as well to make to pretend a soldier to surround me at this time, anti- be cut by me to kill.I have Li Yan, the Wei postpones great commander like this and have white soldier ear crack troops strong soldier like this, I why because of afraid win his stratagem but don't dare to act?
He even if is win again how?He even if have already killed Li Yan et al how again?My shot's killing to take charge of Ma Wang's real strenght will be damaged, he deals with Li Yan not damaged?
This voice more and more rings.Return in the heart bottom.Even if he establishes to ambush again how?My 5,000 white ear after the Jing, to 3500% of the enemy has what fantastic?Cut off all means of retreat, 102 Qins close to eventually belong to Chu and sleep on firewood and taste gall, 3,000 more A can swallow Wu.
Don't fight at this time, treat more when?As long as I match soldier's 1 with Li Yan et al and form a fist.Affirmation can defeat to take charge of Ma Yi.
But, I have to have a dependable basis to keep a town to settle hard, regardless is the regression Ji Ling city, still keep rushing to inherit to take charge of Ma Yi.I formerly set up a heart for I evil, a hear department Ma Yi's news want to escape surely not to, but if is temporarily small to win not to know now into back, more and extremely bad.
News, the news is the most important.
"His majesty!Eagle!"Li Song lifted a few big cages to run to come over.
"Eagle?"I not from oddness, looking at those cages, those heads aren't big, should be a kind of Zhun, but look extremely fierce.I hear hand over to say with Wei of Cao of eastern fresh vulgar and hand grounds like remaining,etc, have exclusively catch eagle Xun eagle of ability person, is it the toy that they send a soldier to the Wei to might it not be become?Not, this be not use to a game to hunt of, only afraid the news in my camp not ability, have relation with it!
I right away ask a way:"Where discover, keep an eagle person?Wear a person to make a scrutiny into a Wei soldier in camp."Li Song nods and says that his elder brother has already taken a person to go to and comes back right away.
The person being different to engrave, keep eagle is grasped, frightens the Duo cringe Suo,cnn.Li Song asks him these eagles is what, he says to is a toy and hunts something to use.
"Also catch pigeon son?"
Keep eagle the person see my openings and know my identity, frighten more be scared out of wits.I make people hand him to get up, way:"Need not afraid, can see me, is your predestination, after, you kept eagle for me.Say, have Wei's for use by the military these eagles already caught pigeon son?"
"Once caught of and once caught of, the adults say, I catch a pigeon son of tube-shaped container of having on feet, the prize gives me a sheep, my Zheng five sheep, unfortunately they hurt again, didn't give me the sheep ……"
My at heart crazy sweat, five, Li Yan front and altogether just has a few carrier pigeons, no wonder that I could not accept news.
"What about those pigeon sons?"We it isn't easy to is a baby, train each carrier pigeon.
"I, I roasted to eat."
I temporarily have no language, this is a flower how much strenuous effort just the Xun is familiar of, be incredibly eaten by him, the heart bottom hates I almost want to make people chock his neck and took out from his belly that carrier pigeon.But turn to read a to think, this is also what don't understand as well of honest person, if Tao, be still Tao department Ma Yi is serious.
"What about the tube-shaped container of that pigeon son?"I hoping be not seen as roast the pigeon firewood used in son grain.
O.K., he says:"All originally gave mostly Du, these several days come of all on that department Ma Xiao's general."
I immediately make Li Song search to take charge of Ma Wang, he takes out in the bosom of those.All of these letters is write to°from the airtight language, the ordinary people aren't basically understand.I can not consider of a top to still be stained with a department the horse hopes of blood, an once robbed from Li Song, opened scrutinizing of a piece.This sees very serious, I get a shock and not only have Li Yan among them and have a Wei postpone of, also have a from Chang-an Sir come of.
I don't see a side of and see the Sir's letter first.
The Sir has never commented on me to come to north in the letter the method of the Jiang, just say at present and Cao the Wei is to.Can not expose the slightest a Qie idea, as long as the soldier Chinese foot spreads, my Anne then is like Mount Taishan.I see date, is three days ago.Is also say, the Sir came back around May 10, he far in Chengdu, Kuan-shan is separated and marches ten thousand only a reason of can'ting have so quickly and sos, he didn't leave together with troops.But is oneself casual wear Jian Xing rush a time Chang-an.He for the country matter, work hard at chores thus for the sake of me, I not from is he touched.
The letter that sees Li Yan again, says to let I don't want to worried, after he has already made the Wei postpone to break, the Zu lives Cao Zhao, while he quickly returns to soldier by himself.Rescue in me, but the inside unexpectedly has never lifted me to make him go slowly, matter carefully ambuscade, is he didn't receive me of spread a book?I did the carrier pigeon that entrusts to count myriad people life also make this fresh vulgar person eat?I see his vision inside, not from took intention to murder.That fresh vulgar person frightens rushed toward to kneel to pour in the ground.Beg for mercy not and extremely.
I have no a mood to manage him and worry Li Yan in the heart, don't know he must have never got my to spread a book, will can't win the ambush of taking charge of Ma Yi.In the letter, he speaking of marching route, I have already been familiar with to the world map need not see of situation, in mind press that path to walk 1 time.Made sure two places that may ambuscade.Li Yan lead Wu Cheng Xuan, necessarily lead ghost to cry a valley, this valley is located in a county east 70 inside, mountain power pole insurance, and whole year round the strong breeze blow in the valley continuously, such as the ghost cry wolf Hao general.Moreover an at in Ling inshore, it is one part to is an original Great Wall ground of Qin Guo Gu, but with Li Yan's feet distance he impossibly still over there.So he necessarily cries a valley in the ghost.
I slowly the station start and allow to and Li Shi brothers way:"Stay a group of personses' horse to sweep battlefield, send away under guard a captive to return to city, rest person horse with I east enter, take the offensive to take charge of Ma Yi!"
Had no Liao to sign, the side person wasn't likely to have any question to my instruction.My order quickly kept on informing, person's horse slightly after matter rest whole, then to east into deliver.
Although I only have the horse of 5,000 people,these horse of 5,000 people are 10,000 people to use to be all right.And department Ma Yi at present and altogether only 25,000 people, he attackstones Li Yan's more than 30,000 battalionses, even if he can really defeat Li Yan, the body body isn't likely to don't hurt.Is much less Li Mao be still also taking the offensive him, as long as we several road battalions match together and pressed to also crush flat him.
Not the white ear crack troops Kui is a world first crack troops, although just after terrific fight,Facebook, still quickly whole soldier, carry on opening to stir.I send a Jing to ride fore the noodles explores the way, if the on the way meet Wei's soldier to also do some plans very early.Because just after bad Dou and make track for shot, we went to arrive to Wu Cheng Xuan in 30 remainings just this day inshore, take a rest a few hours, incredibly rain to have heavy rain, this sprinkles the person can not open eyes and breathe heavily to not and up annoy, helpless, have to let the troops slow down speed, just went 40 remaining inside,google, also luckily white the ear crack troops is all a casual wear, if Wei's soldier that kind of armor, only afraid walk all hard to tackle.
Thoughting of all always may cross swords with Wei's soldier, I be still nervously and desperately, wore rain water to chew a few cool round flat cakes, I again issue order to scold Hou to start out and gather news.Heavy rain became road brook, plain mountainous country, everything all the cage receive at the fan of one in, the lightning in the sky twinkles, like fire snake in disorder dance, the lightning flash voice shakes a popular panic idea disorderly.
Sudden, the clop ring, but is Li Cheng to rush through a time:"His majesty, getting up of front!"
"BE who whom?"
"I seemed to see a princess."
Close Feng!I understood a while is who, this is Li Mao's person's horse, he indeed as expected comes to remit to match Li Yan and attacks from both flanks to take charge of Ma Yi and saw to my wager to, just in time this arouses a war.At this time, the troops being engaging will get to know my to come and rushed through to see me, in addition to closing Feng, Li Mao outside, there is unexpectedly also a fresh vulgar person.
Battlefield on, there is no the useless talk of side, Li Mao Dao:"His majesty, this is the handsome fresh vulgar Hao Yu Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论